• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

2015/16 Europa League - Round of 16: Borussia Dortmund

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bayern lost tonight, Dortmund now just 5 points off first place.
You reckon they'll put more focus on the league? There are still 10 games left and they have Bayern at home on Saturday. Win that and they're 2 points behind with 9 to go. Somehow though, I think they'll field strong teams in both our legs.

You reckon they'll put more focus on the league? There are still 10 games left and they have Bayern at home on Saturday. Win that and they're 2 points behind with 9 to go. Somehow though, I think they'll field strong teams in both our legs.
Maybe not their strongest though. Every little helps.

Could definitely make a difference for us if they win against Bayern on Saturday...

Of course they will field strong teams either way.

Let's hope for a hard fought Dortmund win this weekend then - leave them tired and looking to catch Bayern. Could change their priorities for Thursday, although I think it will be a very tough game in any case.

Bloody exciting though, playing Arse and Dortmund in the space of only five days!

Let's hope for a hard fought Dortmund win this weekend then - leave them tired and looking to catch Bayern. Could change their priorities for Thursday, although I think it will be a very tough game in any case.

Bloody exciting though, playing Arse and Dortmund in the space of only five days!

Certainly! To be only 5 points behind that Bayern side in the Bundesliga this season shows some of the quality in that Dortmund side. And they have real quality all over the pitch... Wouldn't be out of place in the CL knockout stages and would probably be favourites going up against several or even most of the teams in the first knockout round of the CL...

Absolutely wonderful test for our young team. Can't wait to see our lads up against a wonderful team like Dortmund...

thats probably what they are thinking too.

I'm hoping to catch the Dortmund game on BT Sport later. Hopefully, it will serve as a nice digestif from lunchtime's game and an aperatif for Thursday.

Rather boring game tonight as it turned out. Goal scoring chances were few and far between. Vidal had a goal bound chance amazingly saved by the Dortmund keeper but beyond that it was a rather stale affair.

Dortmund in the first half looked decent and were as good as Bayern really. Second half Bayern dominated possession but never really carved them open. I think we'll have be on best form to beat Dortmund but they not unbeatable by any stretch of the imagination.

Pep was a complete dingdong on the pitch tonight to one of his players . Totally dressed him down in full view of the cameras which was weird and a little unprofessional. I think he was a youngish player too just standing in for one of their regulars (and had a good game actually).

Pep was a complete dingdong on the pitch tonight to one of his players . Totally dressed him down in full view of the cameras which was weird and a little unprofessional. I think he was a youngish player too just standing in for one of their regulars (and had a good game actually).[/QUOTE]

You can't criticise pep, haven't you been reading these boards today? He's already bought the best ever team and won next years league, pipping the amazing Chelsea and Man U teams assembled in the summer.

Rather boring game tonight as it turned out. Goal scoring chances were few and far between. Vidal had a goal bound chance amazingly saved by the Dortmund keeper but beyond that it was a rather stale affair.

Dortmund in the first half looked decent and were as good as Bayern really. Second half Bayern dominated possession but never really carved them open. I think we'll have be on best form to beat Dortmund but they not unbeatable by any stretch of the imagination.

Pep was a complete dingdong on the pitch tonight to one of his players . Totally dressed him down in full view of the cameras which was weird and a little unprofessional. I think he was a youngish player too just standing in for one of their regulars (and had a good game actually).

Thats was glorious. He's going to struggle to cope next season trying to accept drawing to the likes of Watford away

Wow....either that guy can be the next Messi (and Pep is frustrated he isn't following instructions towards becoming thus)....or secretly he's his dad....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back