• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

2010 re-visited?

Who would be your bet to do a Crouchinio at the Eastlands (Etihad)?

• Sissoko

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Kane

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Alli

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Verts

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Dier

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Son

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Llorente

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Alderweireld

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Poch hasn’t hitched his skirt at all. Saying you don’t know what the future holds and there are no certainties, would like to manage somewhere else one day etc isn’t talking about leaving its being realistic....

Yeah i think he's a bit desperate there saying Poch was talking of leaving in that sense.

What i would say though is that he did talk about CL qualification as though it was done and dusted quite early - when talking about how Levy charged him of the task of delivery CL football

It's up to us (team) to make it 2010 or 2012 … both options are there ..

Team really needs to pick itself up, we need a little luck (no more injuries for season) and the odd result to go our way.

To be honest, the summer has me more worried, if we don't get this summer right, we could have one of those bad season starts that tend to spiral out of control. Poch will need to be ruthless and Levy will need to spend ..

Poch hasn’t hitched his skirt at all. Saying you don’t know what the future holds and there are no certainties, would like to manage somewhere else one day etc isn’t talking about leaving its being realistic....
Yeah i think he's a bit desperate there saying Poch was talking of leaving in that sense.

What i would say though is that he did talk about CL qualification as though it was done and dusted quite early - when talking about how Levy charged him of the task of delivery CL football

http://www.espn.co.uk/football/tott...rid-job-links-i-take-it-as-something-positive

He talked about leaving to a club without a manager

Thanks for proving my point

By speaking about another Job, whilst in the middle of a poor run and the club in question is looking for a new manager.

Nope, absolutely nothing wrong with that.

Lets get Kane to start talking about moving club as well

By speaking about another Job, whilst in the middle of a poor run and the club in question is looking for a new manager.

Nope, absolutely nothing wrong with that.

Lets get Kane to start talking about moving club as well

If Kane was asked about whether he'd one day play abroad and what he made of interest from *big name foreign club* in an interview with a foreign radio station id fully expect him to say similar things... 'flattered by interest/shows im doing well/would like to one day test myself abroad'

A non story.

Poch has always said those things when interviewed in Spain throughout his time as manager which is why trying to draw equivalence to Redknapp/England/2010 is clutching at straws.

Last edited:
So the nightmare scenario is we finish 4th, Yankited finish 5th but win CL, Le Arse (Or Cheatski) finish 6th but win Europa?

Back