• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v AFC Wimbledon ***

And you really believe he'd have the same stats playing against 11 men behind the ball every home game? Leicester thrive on playing on the counter, not a luxury he could look forward to playing for Tottenham.

More ball, more chances, more attacks - no - I think he would have more.

Our attack is broken - apart from the odd showing this season - we are easy to defend against.

Mahrez is a proven PL player and he would improve our attack

Wow, a shot fro outside the box. Perhaps the long shot against a packed defense might yield a goal. I know I’m not a professional coach, but perhaps, just perhaps...

Cant complsin about Wimbledon sitting back anymore - they're giving it a go this half

Son about to come on; sounds like Llorente getting hooked.
If true, Llorente really has plumbed new depths of ineptitude. We are desperate for a goal, against a poor League 1 team, and Llorente has done ZERO and getting hooked? Surely not.

Back