• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Serge Aurier

We were very lucky the referee played advantage with his cross/goal. Clear foul as he was about to make the pass which inadvertently helped it end up in the top corner.

Aurier is showing improvements to his game. Much less slide tackling and his pace is helping him get back. Good signing and hopefully he'll keep getting better.

We were very lucky the referee played advantage with his cross/goal. Clear foul as he was about to make the pass which inadvertently helped it end up in the top corner.

Aurier is showing improvements to his game. Much less slide tackling and his pace is helping him get back. Good signing and hopefully he'll keep getting better.

Great refereeing. Did Knockhart (sp) get a yellow for complaining that the free kick wasn't given?

As for Aurier, I agree on what you say. He is improving; less reckless slide tackling and better decision making. I still think Trippier is our best right back though, but the potential is big in Aurier. So far the signs is promising in regards to actually fulfilling the promise.

Thought he was pretty average defensively again yesterday? Still diving in in the second half and thought Solly March gave him the run around. I just don’t see this pace thing in him, he seems no faster than most players, not slow, but I wouldn’t state his pace as an attribute.

I still think he’s got something and maybe next year he’llbe The man, but currently Trippier is easily first choice RB.

His swivel to leave the defender on the touch line was class and broke the deadlock.

Defensively he’s not sound yet, but yet I still prefer him. He makes things happen and it’s still early days in new league.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

he is a good player, he will get better in my opinion
How I tend to judge a player in their first season is the attributes, and I think he has everything to get to the level of Walker. He is strong, pacy, great engine, threatening attacking wise, just needs to cut out the rash side to his game but that will come with time....

How I tend to judge a player in their first season is the attributes, and I think he has everything to get to the level of Walker. He is strong, pacy, great engine, threatening attacking wise, just needs to cut out the rash side to his game but that will come with time....

Yeh and thats the prem and the pace that catches everyone out. on another note Shaw is tearing up trees at United now, Rose swamp plus money looks ok

Yeh and thats the prem and the pace that catches everyone out. on another note Shaw is tearing up trees at United now, Rose swamp plus money looks ok
Id take that! But I think come end of the season they might end up sticking with Shaw. I doubt wed get cash aswell,Shaw is younger by a few years isnt he?

I find it ironic that he should score his first Spurs goal against a team with the biggest gay following in British football.

His swivel to leave the defender on the touch line was class and broke the deadlock.

Defensively he’s not sound yet, but yet I still prefer him. He makes things happen and it’s still early days in new league.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Yes I also prefer Aurier to Trippier but he certainly does have a mistake in him. My feeling is that if we are playing 3 at the back then Aurier should be the wing back whereas if we are playing 4 at the back then Trippier should be the full back.

Positioning, decision making, crossing, concentration and awareness aren't attributes?

I like him, and I think he'll get better. Can't be many better coaches for him than Pochettino. I worry a bit about the kinds of errors he's making. It's not just one or two things that need work and things like concentration and awareness can be difficult to improve.

Positioning, decision making, crossing, concentration and awareness aren't attributes?

I like him, and I think he'll get better. Can't be many better coaches for him than Pochettino. I worry a bit about the kinds of errors he's making. It's not just one or two things that need work and things like concentration and awareness can be difficult to improve.
Of course they are attributes, but they're attributes that can be coached - including concentration/awareness you mention, Poch is intense in his training and always talks about focus, so his will improve or he wont be playing. His crossing is fine for a full back, Id say his crossing is better than Walkers was. Most full backs arent that good at crossing anyway.....

Really wish Walker-Peters was on a season long loan like Onomah, he would be getting first team football and improving to give us another option at right back. Kind of a wasted year for him this season, I hope he will at least go in January.

We will play 3 at the back most of the time thankfully
I'm not at all convinced by either of our current right backs when defending.

Back