• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2017/18

That is an incredible statistic and shows how much the media love for Manchester United really is. Let's face, I very much doubt that everyone of their games was worth watching.
And that despite SAF's historical stand off with the Beeb. Except of course it's not so much the media's love for United as the viewing figures they will always generate.

Like it or no they have more glory-hunters psm than any other club on the planet. I assume too that though non-profit making even Auntie can raise tidy revenue trading broadcasting rights all around the world.

And that despite SAF's historical stand off with the Beeb. Except of course it's not so much the media's love for United as the viewing figures they will always generate.

Like it or no they have more glory-hunters psm than any other club on the planet. I assume too that though non-profit making even Auntie can raise tidy revenue trading broadcasting rights all around the world.

Bingo.

Probably been asked/talked about here before but I couldn't find the answer, is the west end in fact the "singing end" at Wembley? IE sections 132-135 etc
planning my annual trip and don't want to be stuck with the prawn phalanx.

Probably been asked/talked about here before but I couldn't find the answer, is the west end in fact the "singing end" at Wembley? IE sections 132-135 etc
planning my annual trip and don't want to be stuck with the prawn phalanx.

That's about the "We are the Shelf" singers reside

Once again I get an email from the club telling me about the autopay run for Wimbledon after the money has been taken out, magic that

That's about the "We are the Shelf" singers reside

I was sat there the other night, and the 'park lane' attributed end was louder. I was three rows from the front shouting loudly, but every time I tried to start a chant, nothing happened. Maybe it was the nature of the match but the atmosphere was definitely diluted.

I was sat there the other night, and the 'park lane' attributed end was louder. I was three rows from the front shouting loudly, but every time I tried to start a chant, nothing happened. Maybe it was the nature of the match but the atmosphere was definitely diluted.
So 237-240 then? I'm surprised as I thought the Club Wembley stands will be more quiet

Sent from my LG-H850 using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Well, I'm in 238 and can't seemuch of those in the 1st tier. Some nights my block is full, but mainly busy (60-90%)- have been a few where I have many more empties than bums.

Last few games (since RM?) have been getting quieter all round, even when goals up vs Stoke it was sporadic.

Any top tier ST holders trying to buy a seat for the FA Cup game (as top tier will be closed)?
the window opened this morning as per the email from the club. I'm in the system but can't see the game listed anywhere?

Any top tier ST holders trying to buy a seat for the FA Cup game (as top tier will be closed)?
the window opened this morning as per the email from the club. I'm in the system but can't see the game listed anywhere?
I'm exactly the same... and why are they doing the sale same day as Arsenal h?!

Back