• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*****Tottenham Hotspur v Leicester ***OMT

I'm at this one tomorrow, so let me do the honours.

ZgZoYlW.jpg

8b5ce8f8f57df9b6ad010c5cb46062ea--tottenham-hotspur-north-london.jpg

Last time i was there Dele arrived right in front of me......

a94fdd38ee20e610d8e8577eb0f65123--tottenham-hotspur-leicester.jpg

Where:The Kingpower
When: TODAY 7.45pm

Us versus a fallen (short term) rival

I think Leicester are doing OK again. They at least look like they are trying to get their game together.
So i expect a tough game.

Alli to get his head out his arse
Rose to get his head on the game
Eriksen to get some hair on his head
Harry to get his head on the ball (top corner)

lloris​
Aurier Dier Sanchez Jan Rose
Winks Moose​
Dele Eriksen
Kane

Winks could be ill, if so lets stick with 4231 and give a go to the old Dier/Moose combo. And Son comes in as well.

2-1.....Kane, Dele

Any loss. Poch sacked and Levy to sell up.

Last edited:
Last season 1-6 to us , as I recall.

Kane hat trick (and then a fourth), putting him in the box seat for the Golden Boot.

And Son - nice one, Heung-Min, let's have another one - duly put up a brace

Things can only get better ... otherwise, Poch out & Lineker shoves his arrse through Harrods' window **

** if that doesn't draw a few likes, there's something wrong in the state of Denmark - besides Eriksen

Lloris
Aurier, Sanchez, Vertonghen, Rose
Winks, Dembele
Sissoko, Son, Lamela
Llorente

Vorm, Foyth, Trippier, Dier, Dele, Eriksen, Kane

Mason, early in the season Leicester won it.

Alli came on as sub and scored with a header at the far post....his first goal, hence arriving (nothing seeedier than that my seedy friend)
It was 1-1; I was there. Had made a weekend of it with missus and baby son; stayed in same hotel as the match officials (Martin Atkinson) and was sat on next table to them at breakfast that morning.

We expected to batter them but we were largely poor as we usually are early in season; I remember thinking this could be Lamela's last game for us as he was so easily knocked off the ball and wasteful in possession.

dele did indeed come on a sub and scored from a Chadli cross in about 81st min.

Within 60 seconds Leicester were level with a trademark Mahrez goal cutting in from left. If we'd held on to win (and thus producing a 3 point swing) we may have gone on to win the league!

We've had mixed fortunes at Walkers Stadium/King Power.

Our first visit there in 2003 saw us rather fortuitously win 2-1 having been behind for much of the game - Kanoute continued his excellent start to Spurs life with an equaliser (and was then badly injured by a horro challenge by Muzzy Izzet before Mabizela became a cult hero with that goal and shirt stretching celebration!)

Our only defeat came in the FA Cup 3rd round in 2006 when Leicester were a second tier team. despite taking a 2-goal lead (Jenas, Stalteri) we conspired to lose 3-2 in stoppage time.

Anything remotely like last season's 6-1 rout will be most welcome!

It was 1-1; I was there. Had made a weekend of it with missus and baby son; stayed in same hotel as the match officials (Martin Atkinson) and was sat on next table to them at breakfast that morning.

We expected to batter them but we were largely poor as we usually are early in season; I remember thinking this could be Lamela's last game for us as he was so easily knocked off the ball and wasteful in possession.

dele did indeed come on a sub and scored from a Chadli cross in about 81st min.

Within 60 seconds Leicester were level with a trademark Mahrez goal cutting in from left. If we'd held on to win (and thus producing a 3 point swing) we may have gone on to win the league!

We've had mixed fortunes at Walkers Stadium/King Power.

Our first visit there in 2003 saw us rather fortuitously win 2-1 having been behind for much of the game - Kanoute continued his excellent start to Spurs life with an equaliser (and was then badly injured by a horro challenge by Muzzy Izzet before Mabizela became a cult hero with that goal and shirt stretching celebration!)

Our only defeat came in the FA Cup 3rd round in 2006 when Leicester were a second tier team. despite taking a 2-goal lead (Jenas, Stalteri) we conspired to lose 3-2 in stoppage time.

Anything remotely like last season's 6-1 rout will be most welcome!

I'd take 5-1 if offered it right now.

------------------lloris
-------dier-----sanchez-----vert
aurier----------dembele------------rose
-----------sissoko---------dele
------------------son
------------------kane

Is the team I'd like to see for this one. I think Eriksen could do with sitting one out and come back stronger in the next game.

Eriksen really does need a rest. Same with Alli but one at a time.

Lloris

Trippier Sanchez Dier Verts Rose

Dembele Winks

Son Alli

Kane

Subs. Vorm, Aurier, Davies, Foyth, Sissoko, Lorente, Lamela

Back