• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Poll: Which of the following was your best win under Sherwood?

Which of the following was your best win under Sherwood?

• Home PL 3-0 win vs Stoke, Dec 2013

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Home PL 2-0 win vs Crystal Palace, Jan 2014 – First home PL win against Palace..

• Home PL 1-0 win vs Everton, Feb 2014

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's hard to choose one because he was the best manager/head coach in the History of the Club. Can there be an option for that please? And I hope you are doing these for all our managers because Christian Gross had a couple of good victories.

A strange poll, but you should always exercise your right to vote. So, Man Utd away, because that is such a rare victory for us.

For me it was the 5-1 win against Asteras. Kane's first hat-trick, Lamela's rabona and Kane playing in goal.

That was an awesome game. A spark in the darkness - like Ginola in the Graham years

2-1 at Old Trafford. That was the one where Kane came on, booted the ball, then spat on himself, wasn't it? If so, yep. All the better 'cos I watched the second half surrounded by United fans.

Man Utd away given that it came so soon after AVB going and the debacle against Liverpool. Saudi Sportswashing Machine away was an excellent result and performance though but having said that I think pretty much everything about that 13/14 season was utterly forgettable tbh.

Back