• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT ***Tottenham Hotspur v Manchester United***

Don't Panic !!

fernando-llorente-0.jpg

he's bit of a darling with media ATM

Anyway Wednesday is history. It just tinkled me off as it was so unnecessary.

Moving on...........

Bloody Kane missing is a blow.:(

losing any player is a blow I was convinced he wasn't/isnt injured but its clearly a minor issue they want to manage

But i have 100% faith in the other players an the man in charge

Since Kane is out now, this would be my team:
Lloris
Aurier/Trippier-Alderweireld-Sanchez-Vertonghen-Rose/Davies
Eriksen-Dembele-Alli
Llorente-Son

I reckon this'll be low-scoring; one goal probably settles it. My money would either be on a 0-0 or a home win via a set-piece goal resulting from Moss getting mugged off by one of Mourinho's players.

I know we have won twice up there in recent years. But I always feel we never get the rub of the green at Old Trafford.

Mourinhio will know we can press high or sit and counter. So he will try to cover both bases and play defensively. We dont have the outright pace up front so he wont be as scared as he was against Liverpool, especially at home.

I feel a mistake will cost a goal. But I fancy us to get a point. So im going for 1-1. We take the lead but let them equalize with a scrappy or contentious goal.

Considering Kane, sadly, out i'll go with:

----------------------Lloris---------------------
------------Toby--Sanchez--Jan------------
---Aurier----------Winks--------Davies---
-----------Eriksen----------Alli----------------
------------------------Son----------------------
---------------------Llorente-------------------

I'm Expecting:

------------------Lloris---------------
-----Toby-----Sanchez-----Verts
Aurier---Winks----Dembele-----Davies
---------Eriksen--------Alli-----------
-------------------Son--------------------

Dembele to perhaps get through 60/70mins then Sissoko, Llorente to replace Son around the same time. Think we will setup for a counter style again as well, but I guess personal depends on how much we need Dembele for Madrid.

Back