• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Manager Sack Watch

Didn't he say he wasn't interested in the Scotland job because the time wasn't right? His severance conditions might put this in more light.

Just missed out on goal difference. Have you seen the England squad?

It was a weak group and Scotland finishing third was still overachieving. The problem is that they're somehow expected to do even better.

England qualified comfortably from the same group, but the incompetence of the FA and the apparent need to include certain players from certain clubs regardless of form and ability will hold them back. Maybe they'll get to the quarters, but watching will be hard work.

I dislike Craig Shakespeare, he just annoys me. He might be perfectly nice, but just something about him that p1sses me off
It's the name association with the other annoying fudge who wrote those stupid plays I had to study against my will.

Last edited:
Once in a hundred years fluke .. the luck is just returning to normal

In 5 years they will be nothing but a trivia question, brick club in lower league

Yep and they decided to give massive contracts to all the heroes of the league winning team, hahaha like vardy is worth 100 grand a week.

It was a weak group and Scotland finishing third was still overachieving. The problem is that they're somehow expected to do even better.

England qualified comfortably from the same group, but the incompetence of the FA and the apparent need to include certain players from certain clubs regardless of form and ability will hold them back. Maybe they'll get to the quarters, but watching will be hard work.

Always is.

How about a Timmeh/Shearer/Dalglish supergroup?

To be fair to him, Dalglish has won a couple of league titles as a manager.

Did Shearer even win a game as a coach? I'm not sure he did.

Sherwood is just the sort of bitter qunt (when it comes to Spurs) that would be perfect for West Ham. Useless and sour on us, he'd be the epitome of what it is to be West Ham.

Back