• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

New Kit?

What do you mean exactly? It seems to make no sense to me - the fact that they are so similar would surely mean fewer people would buy both. And it doesn't reduce the potential for kit clash against opposing teams, so I can't really see the point of having two such similar kits.
There are loads of people who will buy the whole set (of course, mainly for children). If someone were to give you money, would you take £100 or £150?

There are loads of people who will buy the whole set (of course, mainly for children). If someone were to give you money, would you take £100 or £150?
1st sentence...More people than "loads" would buy kits 2 and 3 if they were less similar.
2nd sentence...I'd take £150 but I'm not sure what your point is.

Lots of really nice stuff from Nike on the website

I just went to get one of these but almost all sold out, lots of items seem to be

http://shop.tottenhamhotspur.com/product/mens-windrunner-hooded-top-2017-2018/nkmt1017

:rolleyes: Slippery slope........

4e4b4d4530383137_01.png

How much of the proceeds of Nike merchandise going through the club shop goes back to the club?

Sent from my SM-T819Y using Fapatalk

Legend has it that a long time ago we changed our colors to match Preston. These days they're getting cheap looking copies of our shirts.

17PrestonNorthEnd-1021x458.jpg

are the new kits quite tight fitting? i like to wear regular t shirts quite fitted and buy medium which is generally the correct size. Not sure whether to buy Small or medium ?

are the new kits quite tight fitting? i like to wear regular t shirts quite fitted and buy medium which is generally the correct size. Not sure whether to buy Small or medium ?

I'm the same. I tried on a small but it was too tight so went for the medium. Not a perfect fit but more comfortable than a small.

Remember the Puma kits? They were like tents rather than football kits! I had to get a small every time as medium was far too baggy.

Bit of a pointless exercise, even if it is for Europe. Should have done the reverse really and gone a nice yellow with some purple camo detail so it could be utilised for PL games as well

I'm thinking of getting a 'Son' CL kit for my wife as a Bday present. I thought it'd be cute if it had 'Son' in Hangul I think on the back (민 I think). Any idea whether it's possible to get anything other than English? It didn't look available on the official site... Thanks!

Back