• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Bad pundit world cup - Owen Hargreaves v Thierry Henry

Who is the worse pundit or commentator?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

milo

Jack L. Jones
A couple of new boys now with Owen Hargreaves taking on Thierry Henry but who is worse?

Ouch. A real toughy. Hargreaves is about as pleasurable to listen to as nails down a blackboard , but Henry has the insight of a cabbage.

I'm going to go for the former though, as his bizarre accent just gives him the edge.

Henry can't string a coherent sentence together. And he is a cheating clam. And a goon. And a bean head. And smells of garlic.

Whadd i am saying ...

You know whadd i mean ...

No you clam you are on tv to explain what you are saying we are not mind readers.

Genuinley tough one to call. Would actually vote for both if I could.

Hargreaves has an arrogance about him, talks as though he was Zidane as a player, and as though he will be Fergie as a manager (just as soon as someone worthy offers him a job). And when it comes down to it its an entirely unearned arrogance because his "insight" is as hollow as every other pundit.

Henry is similar, has arrogance (albeit of a more conceited kind) but somehow offers even less insight (genuinely bottom of the barrell) as well as being an enormous clam. Henry wins, but Id rather they both go through!

Back