• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Serge Aurier

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just hope that Chelsea had no idea about the clause and just presumed they would be able to gazump us so have no one else lined up :)

This is one transfer based on potential that we would want to see through. Get Zokora to talk to Serge. I guess people are happier that African Cup of Nations is now in June...

What is the hold up? Does he have his Spurs hold-all snagged on the moving walkway at the airport? We've agreed fee, work permit passed, player has agreed terms, and he has completed his medical..where is he?

This is one transfer based on potential that we would want to see through. Get Zokora to talk to Serge. I guess people are happier that African Cup of Nations is now in June...

Zokora wouldn't be able to watch this transfer unfold. He'd have to turn and look in the opposite direction. I'm sure he'd fist pump in celebration though when the deal is concluded.

What is the hold up? Does he have his Spurs hold-all snagged on the moving walkway at the airport? We've agreed fee, work permit passed, player has agreed terms, and he has completed his medical..where is he?

I'm guessing they're taking his picture at Hotspur Way right now, but that the club won't announce him until later today, depending on whether or not we're getting anyone else in. If it looks likely that we'll get Llorente in later today, for instance, we'll probably announce Aurier sooner. I guess it's about timing it right for fans to be happy with deadline day, although most fans expect him to come already, so that might not be the case afterall. :p

Foyth was training with us for days before they put it up on the website. I'm pretty sure this is well past Willian stage

I'm still haunted by the Willian saga. Those pictures of him going into Holly house for the medical still upset me :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back