• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Davinson Sanchez

Last edited:
That's amazing - having been to Colombia earlier this year it was clear the majority of people didn't, so for him to learn English while developing as a footballer as he has done and probably also learning Dutch is super impressive.

I love that Poch obviously enjoys taking part in some of the training exercises.
Especially when he comes out the better of a challenge.

21106630_1395314900563978_4396873736232032657_n.jpg

All the former Ajax players together. Ajax as a feeder club..could have worse!

Good to see that Soldado is still following Vertonghen. Maybe its a sign of a positive affinity that he still has with our club. I'd like to think that he thinks of us positively, even if his time at the club wasn't the success that we all wanted it to be.

All the former Ajax players together. Ajax as a feeder club..could have worse!

Good to see that Soldado is still following Vertonghen. Maybe its a sign of a positive affinity that he still has with our club. I'd like to think that he thinks of us positively, even if his time at the club wasn't the success that we all wanted it to be.

Soldado has tweeted many times since he left us in support of Spurs, so he's a fan ;)

Soldado did an interview a while back where he said something along the lines of although things didn't go as he would have liked for spurs, the support he received from fans from beginning to end was immense and will always follow spurs because of that.

Good to see that he's available to play tomorrow. So he will be on subs bench. He will compete for starting spot soon, but I'll be surprised to see Pochettino throwing him straight in.

Soldado did an interview a while back where he said something along the lines of although things didn't go as he would have liked for spurs, the support he received from fans from beginning to end was immense and will always follow spurs because of that.

That's good to hear. I know there are some clams, like Cundy, and apparently one of my childhood heroes Sheringham, who don't feel the same way.

That's good to hear. I know there are some clams, like Cundy, and apparently one of my childhood heroes Sheringham, who don't feel the same way.
Jason Cundy was a chelsea fan though and through. He did not have the best career with us so its no surprise that he is not for us. But Teddy I am surprised. A boyhood Tottenham fan from all I hear. Two stints with us. Maybe he still holds a grudge from the stick he got when he left the first time. We did give him a lot of stick.

But Back on Topic.

I hope he plays tomorrow. Id like to see the 3 centre backs v Burnley. And its a good game for him to get accustomed to the premier league as they will sit back a lot so he will have a fairly gentle time.

I thought people were talking about this when he appeared at the end home game of last season? Or am I just imagining/mis remembering it?

Back