• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Bad pundit world cup - Michael Owen v Jamie Redknapp

Who is the worse pundit or commentator?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

milo

Jack L. Jones
Wow. What a draw. Two of the favourites meet each other in the first round but who is worse?

voted for redknapp, both idiots, and owen has the more annoying drone, but, redknapp was part of sky's "banterisation" of football and has at times abused his position to deliver a few cheap shots for his old man, oh and he's involved with "a league of their own" as well, which is the biggest load of clamwittery ever to have been broadcast

Owen winning? Wow, I thought Jamie would smash it.

giphy.gif

Wow. Could be the final, this. I went for Redknapp, he tinkles me off more with his continous cheap digs and stating the obvious time and again.

Michael Owen should not be allowed to speak in public. Unless there's a wet wall of paint that needs drying...hang on, scratch that, because occasionally, said-wall would be sprayed with a monstrous amount of brick.

I watch owen and just to doze off.

JR is there anything that the man can do right? Gets given everything handed to om a plate in life, every opportunity, and he still fudges it up royally.

Easier route into football? Check
Result: Injury prone player that had a bigger career being a "spice boy". Never convinced on the pitch even though at sky he tries to pick players apart. Let's see jamie the tit review jamie the spice boy.

Good looking wife? Check
Result: She seems a class act. Divorced.

Mainstay at sky tv on a big contract? Check
Result: Talks the obvious with his own little pathetic digs. Always exaggerates in his point and when he tries to look "serious" he looks like he wants to drop a brick.

Further to that is party to that brick they call entertainment. Grown men pretending to be "crazy fun" all staged and unnatural. Reminds me of a queen latifa type movie.

Back