• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Vincent Janssen

I like Janssen. Hard to argue he has been any sort of success, but I really want him to be.

I think his style should work really well for us, but he is beginning to look Soldadoesque in that his confidence just doesnt seem to be high enough - and so his game is effected, which limits his ability to score, which does nothing for his confidence...

If we keep him Ill be really happy and hope he gets a run of a couple of goals in a couple of games - just so we can see if he can take off and show us what hes made of.

That said, if we did sell him and replace him, Im not sure Id be that bothered in the grand scheme of things.

One striker is certainly not enough if Janssen we're to leave, but were that to happen Rondon would be a very disappointing replacement.

You can see the manager has no faith in Janssen. Even when we needed a goal last year, he wouldn't bring him on.

He serves no place in this squad, so he might as well go.

Kane plus another competent striker, with Son able to fill in as well, is sufficient.

Given we're apparently interested in Balde, and Lazio in Janssen, perhaps something will happen there.

Back