• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** The Official Boxing/UFC/MMA thread ***

I know some boxers are mental but UFC is full of racist and homophobic comments in press conferences.

Boxing took years to shake of the Uncle Tom comment, watch Conor in a press conference and its full racism and "Faggot"
He certainly lowers the value of the term human being.

He certainly lowers the value of the term human being.

He does, and people turn a blind eye because he is rich, which is the biggest part of sport I hate.

If UFC wants to play in the mainstream UK press and creep out of the hidden tabs and columns in the Star they need to realise the homophobic comments won't wash

He does, and people turn a blind eye because he is rich, which is the biggest part of sport I hate.

If UFC wants to play in the mainstream UK press and creep out of the hidden tabs and columns in the Star they need to realise the homophobic comments won't wash
The problem is, I think that a lot of their support and fanbase comes from them saying what their fans "aren't allowed to say any more because of the PC phalanx".

In order to go mainstream they need to start acting in a manner that would probably alienate a lot of their fans.

The problem is, I think that a lot of their support and fanbase comes from them saying what their fans "aren't allowed to say any more because of the PC phalanx".

In order to go mainstream they need to start acting in a manner that would probably alienate a lot of their fans.

Thats a win for me because I don't think the two codes should mix anyway

So Frampton fails to make weight and the fight is no longer a WBC eliminator for him. Not been a very good year for him at all.

Broner getting beat is satisfying, the goading and fake humping crap he did coming back to bite him, does not have the class people said he had

So Frampton fails to make weight and the fight is no longer a WBC eliminator for him. Not been a very good year for him at all.

And then his opponent slips in the shower and has to pull out of the fight.

Not a great year at all!

Jon Jones finished DC, that's probably it for DC unless there's a few money fights for him, took home a cool $1m disclosed wage - if the PPV is near 1m buys as White (probably wrongly) is saying then he's taking home a lot more, so I reckon he may retire soon.

I think boxing is plenty non-pc enough for UFC fans, from Tyson Fury to Manny Pacquaio in recent times, to these two obnoxious arseholes (Mayweather and McGregor), or Mike Tyson if you want to go back a bit.

Klitschko retired.

Can't say I'm surprised, almost certainly the right decision. Should've won the first fight but would've lost the second heavier, in my opinion.

Respect to a great guy.

Lomachenko has been getting criticised for being in meaningless fights this week. Two weight world champ in his first 9 fights isn't enough for respect in boxing anymore.

A week on Saturday sees Crawford vs Indongo for the chance to be the first undisputed champion in 12 years (I think) Crawford is phenomenal. Can see him winning then moving up to welterweight.

The more of the Mayweather Mcgregor buildup I see, the more I want Mayweather to give McGregor a serious beating. I think it's the MMA fans as much as anything.

The more of the Mayweather Mcgregor buildup I see, the more I want Mayweather to give McGregor a serious beating. I think it's the MMA fans as much as anything.

Its a toughie because Mayweather is a tiny taco who also needs to be knocked down a peg or two. Macgregor is at least charismatic which in modern day sport is rare.

Macgregor won the battle of which gloves to use, they voted for the lighter ones which means if he does land a decent punch Mayweather is going to really feel it. Just over a week to go.

Its a toughie because Mayweather is a tiny taco who also needs to be knocked down a peg or two. Macgregor is at least charismatic which in modern day sport is rare.

Macgregor won the battle of which gloves to use, they voted for the lighter ones which means if he does land a decent punch Mayweather is going to really feel it. Just over a week to go.
It also mean that when Mayweather lands one there's a decent chance Snatch will be in serious medical trouble. It would, at least, much the quality of the human race up a little.

I'm only a casual boxing fan, but I don't see how the gloves thing hinders Mayweather at all. Almost every fight of his career, Mayweather has boxed in 8oz gloves and it was Mayweather who asked for the change in this fight (iirc, the normal rules for the weight they are fighting at say 10oz gloves, but I might have read that wrong somewhere).

I think this fight might be like when he beat Gatti:

I'm only a casual boxing fan, but I don't see how the gloves thing hinders Mayweather at all. Almost every fight of his career, Mayweather has boxed in 8oz gloves and it was Mayweather who asked for the change in this fight (iirc, the normal rules for the weight they are fighting at say 10oz gloves, but I might have read that wrong somewhere).

I think this fight might be like when he beat Gatti:

If Mayweather can still fight like that it'll be over in the 1st.

Back