• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

With Solanke winning player of the tournament, Liverpool have the best young player in the World. Other winners include Maradona, Prosinečki, Kasey Keller, Messi, Agüero and Pogba and he will be better than them all. You have to admire the way Liverpool and Klopp develop these young players in their Academy.

These are boom times for Liverpool Football Club. And with them very nearly signing VVD and Sessegnon, it means this is an amazing transfer window for them. May I be the first person to say this... it is definitely going to be their year.

Last edited:
With Solanke winning player of the tournament, Liverpool have the best young player in the World. Other winners include Maradona, Prosinečki, Kasey Keller, Messi, Agüero and Pogba and he will be better than them all. You have to admire the way Liverpool and Klopp develop these young players in their Academy.

These are boom times for Liverpool Football Club. And with them very nearly signing VVD and Sessegnon, it means this is an amazing transfer window for them. May I be the first person to say this... it is definitely going to be their year.

ha, you had me for a second there, well played

There is no way he'll be better than Keller.

Is there a word for the wild-eyed delirium which makes people overstate the likelihood of Liverpool success around this time of year? (Pre)seasonal grandiose delusion disorder? The Anfield syndrome? The Klopp illusion? RAWK hysteria?

I say this because i saw this gem in the Metro

Liverpool.jpg

I also saw a prediction by no lesser authority than the talksport supercomputer that said Liverpool would be second on goal difference to Emirates Marketing Project (Spurs were 7th)

Back