• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

How long have the demolition contractors got left? I thought it was 12 weeks from the day after the Man Utd game which means in the space of 5 weeks they've pretty much done it!

How long have the demolition contractors got left? I thought it was 12 weeks from the day after the Man Utd game which means in the space of 5 weeks they've pretty much done it!
There's the park lane stand left, and some pretty hefty foundations left to get rid of. That takes quite some time. But someone said that they are ahead of schedule.

Anyone know the distance between the pitch and the stands on the New San Memes? Trying to get a picture of how our new stadium will look on TV. I hate the new stadiums where there's a mile between the goal in the stands. It looks ace at the New San Memes.

Anyone know the distance between the pitch and the stands on the New San Memes? Trying to get a picture of how our new stadium will look on TV. I hate the new stadiums where there's a mile between the goal in the stands. It looks ace at the New San Memes.

8 meters. Same as ours, except the single tier, which is 5 meters.

WHL_37.png

Looks like the first piece of the compression ring.

Live cat video on youtube 5 has changed camera angle

Gives a fantastic view over the stadium :)

They need to change No 4 to show the Park Lane now that the Paxton truss has gone (move along, nothing to see here).

New No 5 is a fantastic overview but all that swaying about makes me feel slightly seasick :confused:

WHL_37.png

Looks like the first piece of the compression ring.

Wow. Almost thought that wasnt our stadium for a minute. Got tricked by the south stand looking like its part of the new ground.

Whenever i've been up, the new WHL kind of reminds me of a mini Bernabeu, the multi tiers rising up and although a bowl the tight turns at the corners cramps it in so the focus is nothing but the playing surface.

Just back from Tynecastle, where Hearts are demolishing another Archibald Leitch stand ( built 1914). They have been auctioning off stuff and had hoped to raise £20,000 for items of memorabilia from the stand. They ended up making approx £65,000. It was mental. I just wish Tottenham had done something like this. Hearts are using the money to plough back into the stadium. We could have, as I've said before, raised money for the Tottenham Trust. For £20 I am now in possession of an original brick and a maroon plastic seat/ back.....

Just back from Tynecastle, where Hearts are demolishing another Archibald Leitch stand ( built 1914). They have been auctioning off stuff and had hoped to raise £20,000 for items of memorabilia from the stand. They ended up making approx £65,000. It was mental. I just wish Tottenham had done something like this. Hearts are using the money to plough back into the stadium. We could have, as I've said before, raised money for the Tottenham Trust. For £20 I am now in possession of an original brick and a maroon plastic seat/ back.....

We did, over £104,000. I agree that they could have easily salvaged more stuff during the first couple of days before the actual demolition started.

Back