• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Famous Spurs Fans

Were Lush around in the 50's?

tumblr_n6wt2apHzy1qjztgpo1_400.gif

He was a half time guest v United a few years back, was just starting to get exposure at the time and done a bit of a routine on the pitch - wasn't very good if memory serves

I saw a show of his on tv a few months back not knowing who he was and thought he was quite funny. ;)

My lad raves about him, he was good the first few times he was on but he irritates me now with that stupid grin and girly laughter.

I think a lot of comedians are like that. They have something and it's funny the first time, but often they can't build on their theme and it becomes tiresome, at which point you start noticing the annoying parts. Very few can build a career where they stay genuinely funny.

I think a lot of comedians are like that. They have something and it's funny the first time, but often they can't build on their theme and it becomes tiresome, at which point you start noticing the annoying parts. Very few can build a career where they stay genuinely funny.

Good point, however ( imo) there are a few comedians who are just funny and make you laugh without really trying. Then there are others who try too hard and (imo) its forced. But Stop! Hammer time.

Want to see some pictures of my cat? The few that are just funny are the great comedians. The ones that try too hard just want to be comedians without any clear ideas apart from wanting to be. But I think there are a lot who have something, one good idea or a few ideas that are funny. They would make great night out at a club but should never get a TV series.

Nicky McBrain, Iron Maidens drummer is Spurs

*"Nicko"

Didn't know about him. Dave Murray, one of the (entirely necessary and fully justified) three lead guitarists is definitely Spurs though. (despite Harry Harris' best attempts to label Maiden as a West Ham band!)

Back