• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Dele Alli

It is amazing that Alli has scored 16 league goals so far this season. But he really could have scored many more if he had been more clinical in front of goal. Also, don't like his fancy back flicks which doesn't seem to work most of the time.
Some of his goals not even top strikers would get near to scoring. But as usual you prefer to focus on the negatives.

Well done. I feel for you brother.

Different times and different management

Same as the lwd who went to united and then went on loan Nick Powell

He looked to me to be top notch and never looked out of place but never got a real chance

Don't forget Rashford got his chance through an injury crisis

Though Wigan are going down he has started to rebuild his career and scored a few goals recently, he also gave Brighton a really tough game a few weeks ago. I think it might take 4 or 5 years but I see him coming back up to the prem eventually.

Oddly he plays more like a Kevin Davies now where as when he was at Crewe he looked like a Paul Scholes. Still got a lot of skill, if he has decided to knuckle down we could do worse then go in for him. It would be like those talking about signing Marhez before he had his break through season last year.

Alli scores some great important goals and is a hell of a player

But boy oh boy is he a possy when it comes to defensive headers. He bottles everyone

Alli scores some great important goals and is a hell of a player

But boy oh boy is he a possy when it comes to defensive headers. He bottles everyone

For the love of Ghod Bedford keep that to yourself, people will be quoting you years from now should he win one at some point.

You know, that had never really struck me before, but today there were three or four where he just seemed to back off. If that had been Eriksen....

He actually cowered though. I can accept some effort but he literally chcikened ouy

This is a player that's already borderline world class

He actually cowered though. I can accept some effort but he literally chcikened ouy

This is a player that's already borderline world class
He may have ducked out of defensive headers but he also nipped in a number of times at the back to pinch possession and clear the danger.

Besides, given our defensive record whilst he's been busy netting 17 times from midfield I think I can live with that. Just about.

He may have ducked out of defensive headers but he also nipped in a number of times at the back to pinch possession and clear the danger.

Besides, given our defensive record whilst he's been busy netting 17 times from midfield I think I can live with that. Just about.

I've watched the game again after being there

3 times between 61 minutes and when he got subbed he ducked out of headers in and around the area. Ones that could she cost us against more active sides in attack

Tottenham-v-Arsenal-Dele-Alli-open-goal-798536.jpg

bad miss? ox did enough to put him off methinks

image.jpg

lol look at keeper's positioningfor the goal - nifty by eriksen

still looking for the pic where ox tried to clear with the wrong leg and missed - wenger's failed experiment using him as a defender

Back