• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham vs Arsenal ***

OK folks. Mission accomplished :):D:p:)

Some thoughts:
- We were amazing. Completing outplayed the L'arse.
- We could / should have won by 5 or 6 goals
- Peter Chec made 9 good saves. These did not include the gilt edged first half chances missed by Delle & Eriksen, and the second half chances by Son & Kane.
- Our man Victor "Jogoo" Wanyama played a blinder.:)
- The Ref was OK.
- Walker on the bench ? Is he on his way out. Hope not.
- Still get very annoyed with our "aimless" passing between Loris and the backs - specially when opposition players are hovering around. It is going to come and haunt us one day - soon. :eek:

All in all a very good day. We finished our Chili Crab, and re still having drinks.
These kind of days don't come around too often.
Enjoy.
Dear mr KenyaSpur, I is liking your vibe far more than darkest Wiltshire... can me and the young pens come out to your gaff for the next NLD and eat barbie prawns and drink elephant lager????

Whereas Jamie Rednapp was totally eulogising us. He couldn't praise us highly enough.
And I have to say from what I've seen of Lampard so far, he could be a decent pundit.
Smith and Tyler are a disgrace however.
I like lampard, but that is not an impartial panel, it's quite clearly biased against Spurs when they should be loading the deck in our favour given the circumstances and what they have done in similar circumstances with EVERY SINGLE OTHER CLUB that's moved home.

he is, no question, but that doesn't make it a handball as the law is written, to be deliberate it requires a reaction to the path of the played ball
I thought the rule was just "deliberate"

In which case I think his actions were very much deliberate. He couldn't move his hand to the ball at that speed but certainly has his hands where they were with the intention of stopping Son playing the ball there.

Well well well; Guess who created such a GLORIOUS OMT and then was REWARDED with a complimentary media ticket (via a Spurs-mad neighbour) to watch my first NLD in the front row close to the dugouts. Blessed was i for my good work.:cool:
tenor.gif

It's only with the proximity i had that i have been able to TRULY appreciate how much skill and strength Poch has combined in this team. A lot of our players towered over theirs and the skill quotient was quite high - so not only were we far stronger than them, we were RIDICULOUSLY better than them in terms of skill now; truly amazing when you think of how Wenger teams (and Spurs teams) have previously been in comparison to now.
Alli and Kane even more string and skillful than i thought: WOWZERS.
It truly is amazing how much better appreciation one can get viewing things so close to the side of the pitch than i would normally be when i can get to a game.

WHAT A GREAT F-ING DAY.
THANK YOU DELE.
THANK YOU KANE.
THANK YOU MAURICIO.
THANK YOU SPURS!!!

:)

Just got back in.

What an unforgettable day for more reasons than one.

Great result. Never in doubt once we got a ticket ;) 5 out of 5 NLDs at the Lane.

Highlight of the day. The first goal. Despite actually being sat in Row 25, after Alli scored I ended up upside down in Row 24 with my leg jammed between the seats, the wife is 3 seats away with 2 blokes on top of her (which I am told WAS for the 1st time) and Lord know where the bloke sat in front of me ended up?
Got 2 bruised legs, major back pain and dodgy wrist...but still worth it.

Once again, no apologies for saying it...I F#CKIN LOVE THIS TOTTENHAM TEAM

Records tumbling left, right and centre
Pts total record extended
Record goals total extended
11 Home League Wins on the spin, 14 Wins at WHL on the spin, 9 league wins on the trot...and best of all. Back-to-back CL campaigns as good as in the bag barring a massive swing in difference

What a day. What a Team. What a Manager

giphy.gif

Lol, 100% NLD record brothas:cool:

Well well well; Guess who created such a GLORIOUS OMT and then was REWARDED with a complimentary media ticket (via a Spurs-mad neighbour) to watch my first NLD in the front row close to the dugouts. Blessed was i for my good work.:cool:
tenor.gif

It's only with the proximity i had that i have been able to TRULY appreciate how much skill and strength Poch has combined in this team. A lot of our players towered over theirs and the skill quotient was quite high - so not only were we far stronger than them, we were RIDICULOUSLY better than them in terms of skill now; truly amazing when you think of how Wenger teams (and Spurs teams) have previously been in comparison to now.
Alli and Kane even more string and skillful than i thought: WOWZERS.
It truly is amazing how much better appreciation one can get viewing things so close to the side of the pitch than i would normally be when i can get to a game.

WHAT A GREAT F-ING DAY.
THANK YOU DELE.
THANK YOU KANE.
THANK YOU MAURICIO.
THANK YOU SPURS!!!

:)

brick OMT

I was most impressed today with the way we passed it through their press. It didn't come off every time, but even then, we didn't give up on the plan and worked it well more often than not.

So far as a combined XI goes, there's no way anyone can include Koscielny over Alderweireld or Vertonghen. After today I don't think it's my Spurs bias allowing me to say that.

I was most impressed today with the way we passed it through their press. It didn't come off every time, but even then, we didn't give up on the plan and worked it well more often than not.

So far as a combined XI goes, there's no way anyone can include Koscielny over Alderweireld or Vertonghen. After today I don't think it's my Spurs bias allowing me to say that.

I would agree with you...however, i think a case could be made that given the (lack of) defensive training players at Arsenal clearly (do not) get that Koscielny has to be graded upwards...

I didn't catch the Sky coverage (thank fudge) as I had access to the official EPL broadcast.

But watching over the Sky highlights, the dejection, the agony, the pain in Tyler and Smith's voices, good lord it's orgasmic!

If it wasn't so enjoyable, I'd probably be tinkled off at the totally unprofessional and bitter conduct.

fudge em, they can get used to it the utter clams.

Also, this has probably been posted, but worth watching again :D

Standard lack of sportmanship from the French Jimmy Saville, Poch was basically ignored by him at the end (something Whinger does to Hughes, Pullis, Jose and Big Fat Sam to name but a few). Walking off in press interviews is also one of his common moves. Total lady garden.

Wenger In

Well I didn't get get quite so battered and bruised by the celebrations as @paxtonwolf but it was a bit of a mosh pit when Kane slotted home the penalty right in front of me to make it 2-0 :D

Such a relief to finally break the Wenger hoodoo and fingers crossed this glorious winning run continues right through until the end of the season and into the next!

That's a decent view there, pal.

Back