• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Kyle Walker

Well I wonder what is going on here. Perhaps Walker did something Poch is not happy with.
Perhaps he's not fully fit to play two games in four days? Perhaps he shagged Poch's missus? Perhaps he's a satanist and has slaughtered several goats a the training center? Perhaps he got blood poisoning from a bad tattoo?

If there is anything going on with Walker, I'm glad it's not affecting the team.

The story with him being unhappy did seem to have a bit more credence than a 'Dele to PSG!' story though. Wonder what it is all about.

The story with him being unhappy did seem to have a bit more credence than a 'Dele to PSG!' story though. Wonder what it is all about.

There's nothing in it. He is a good player who most clubs would be happy to have. He hasn't started a couple of high profile games and the press are creating a story.

There's nothing in it. He is a good player who most clubs would be happy to have. He hasn't started a couple of high profile games and the press are creating a story.
The club wont comment on rumours but would be nice if he tweeted something about it being rubbish.....

Strange why we haven't denied this, I think there's more in it. Just hope if he wants to go it is to Bayern, not City if it must be so.

I wonder what has happened? He signed a new contract long ago. Is it simply that he didn't play vs Chelsea or have other clubs turned his head? Why is the new contract suddenly not enough?

Strange why we haven't denied this, I think there's more in it. Just hope if he wants to go it is to Bayern, not City if it must be so.

I wonder what has happened? He signed a new contract long ago. Is it simply that he didn't play vs Chelsea or have other clubs turned his head? Why is the new contract suddenly not enough?

Why would we deny it? It just gives the story more oxygen.

Why would we deny it? It just gives the story more oxygen.

Maybe not a denial but Poch could say something firm or something non-commital. He chose to say something like 'the fans should trust us, we take every decision for the good of the club' as if to prepare us that one first teamer may leave. He seemed to be a bit firmer on the Dele rumours, so I get the impression the club doesn't mind this story being out there so much.

Maybe not a denial but Poch could say something firm or something non-commital. He chose to say something like 'the fans should trust us, we take every decision for the good of the club' as if to prepare us that one first teamer may leave. He seemed to be a bit firmer on the Dele rumours, so I get the impression the club doesn't mind this story being out there so much.

If he says anything then it adds fuel to the fire and it prolongs the story. Silence is the best option.

I am relaxed about selling players if Poch feels that it is in the greater good. I think that you need to refresh things a little bit each year and we do have a sell to buy policy.

i think the club has a lot more important things on their minds then commenting on ever paper rumour just because a few fans get their knickers in a twist.

Back