• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham vs Arsenal ***

Thankfully, they have a manager who dithers over signings and the board end up panic buying to placate their fans.

Unfortunately I dont think he'll be there next year. Otherwise I dont see why he wouldnt have confirmed that he's staying

Unfortunately I dont think he'll be there next year. Otherwise I dont see why he wouldnt have confirmed that he's staying

I think that he will. Even if he does go, it will take someone new longer to sort out the problems. The club needs restructuring and so does the squad. I think that they are close to finding themselves in the position that Liverpool got themselves in a few years ago.

Just got back in.

What an unforgettable day for more reasons than one.

Great result. Never in doubt once we got a ticket ;) 5 out of 5 NLDs at the Lane.

Highlight of the day. The first goal. Despite actually being sat in Row 25, after Alli scored I ended up upside down in Row 24 with my leg jammed between the seats, the wife is 3 seats away with 2 blokes on top of her (which I am told WAS for the 1st time) and Lord know where the bloke sat in front of me ended up?
Got 2 bruised legs, major back pain and dodgy wrist...but still worth it.

Once again, no apologies for saying it...I F#CKIN LOVE THIS TOTTENHAM TEAM

Records tumbling left, right and centre
Pts total record extended
Record goals total extended
11 Home League Wins on the spin, 14 Wins at WHL on the spin, 9 league wins on the trot...and best of all. Back-to-back CL campaigns as good as in the bag barring a massive swing in difference

What a day. What a Team. What a Manager

Last edited:
I think he will be there for two more years unless a major revolt happens. Given that Kronke and co enjoy the money/have quadrupled their investment, the only thing which might motivate them to change is pride; which they have none invested in with that lot. Wenger basically writes his own ticket, so until such a time as he is ready to step away, they're stuck with him. And he is a stubborn bugger. Thankfully.

it was a foul on kane, a clear kick on the ankle

I don't think the sanchez one should have been a penalty though, it shouldn't ever be a penalty when the ball is kicked at you in such proximity

I think he will be there for two more years unless a major revolt happens. Given that Kronke and co enjoy the money/have quadrupled their investment, the only thing which might motivate them to change is pride; which they have none invested in with that lot. Wenger basically writes his own ticket, so until such a time as he is ready to step away, they're stuck with him. And he is a stubborn bugger. Thankfully.

I agree. These comments on Ferguson's retirement were telling for me

“Retirement? Yes, it crosses my mind sometimes but for no longer than five seconds because I panic a little bit. When we played at Man United, he [Alex Ferguson] came to meet me after the game. I said: ‘Come on, you don’t miss it?’ He says: ‘No.’ He had enough. He goes to every game. But he has horses. I have no horses."

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/jul/22/arsene-wenger-arsenal-alex-ferguson-new-season

Look at Özil just standing there, not even trying to anticipate a rebound. fudging clown shoe. :D

arsenal_h730i.jpg

He coaches Cech on penalty saving!

it was a foul on kane, a clear kick on the ankle

I don't think the sanchez one should have been a penalty though, it shouldn't ever be a penalty when the ball is kicked at you in such proximity

I thnk that both were penalties. The reason why I think the Sanchez one is a clear cut penalty is that his arms were in such an un-natural position....I agree that if the ball is kick at you from close range and your arms are where they should be then it shouldn't be a pen

Just watched it again now on MOTD2. Even more dominant than it felt being at the ground. How did that not finish 6-0?

Back