• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham vs Arsenal ***

That was one of the easiest wins over Woolwich I've seen, even back in the 60's we had tight games against them, the crowd was great today and I didn't feel any anxiety in them. Now I hope some of the people on here grow some balls. I don't want our fans to morph into Liverpool/United idiots who think they have a right to win every game, but please stop this Oh I'm worried about this game crap before every match, sure in this league every team can get a result but for Christ sake give this team some credit and believe in them. As I've said before West Ham might give it everything they've got, can you honestly see that as enough?

I can only speak for myself, but it's going to take more than a couple of seasons of (admittedly exceptional) performance to counter thirty years of conditioning

Amazing second half performance. What made it so sweet is that we genuinely were a class apart. Totally superior. Cannot wait to see what Wenger comes out with.

Also - I think we've been the best team in the league this year, and we should all know it. Chelsea are likely to win this because they were so poor last season and didn't have to worry about Europe. But we've been the best.

A class apart without Rose, Walker or Dembele until later. Not to mention the ongoing absence of Lamela and Winks.

It's ridiculous how easy it was today. Ok, so we didn't score in the first half, but Scum ... it was like playing fudging Stoke. They had nothing. Hadn't it been for Cech, we'd have scored 5 or more. I just can't believe exactly how brick they were. I honestly thought they would be at least a little bit better today, in the NLD. That's what I prepared for. If I knew they were going to be as brick against us as they have been for large parts of this season, I wouldn't have had to worry so much! fudging hell, getting the nervy bricks without a reason. fudging scum. :p :D

It's ridiculous how easy it was today. Ok, so we didn't score in the first half, but Scum ... it was like playing fudging Stoke. They had nothing. Hadn't it been for Cech, we'd have scored 5 or more. I just can't believe exactly how brick they were. I honestly thought they would be at least a little bit better today, in the NLD. That's what I prepared for. If I knew they were going to be as brick against us as they have been for large parts of this season, I wouldn't have had to worry so much! fudging hell, getting the nervy bricks without a reason. fudging scum. :p :D

Henry was right in what he was saying at half time and after the game. It is an embarrassment that they set up so defensively and were reduced to long punts forward from Cech.

Just watching the recorded match.
Tyler and Smith having a good chuckle at the history of the rivalry, with Woolwich moving to North London and then getting voted into Div 1. Laughing at our resentment passed down through the generations.
Bellends.
You'd think Sky could ensure there's at least a semblance of neutrality.
Smith also commented how "Kane made the most of the penalty" fudge off it was a penalty Alan, nailed on.

They could easily be competitive again soon. For example, sign a CM pairing equivalent to Wanyama and Dembele, sign a commanding CB to partner Koscielny and Ozil rediscover some form....

there's irony there for anyone who remembers what they were before wenger turned up

PETER COOK -
HIS ALTER EGO, CLIVE SPEAKS HIS MIND (Vox. I994)

As a lifelong Tottenham Hotspur supporter, Cook was duty-bound to
loathe Spurs ’ local rivals, Arsenal, considered by everyone apart from
their own fans, to be Britain’s most boring football team. Naturally,
Cook’s foul-mouthed alter ego, Clive, was also a Spurs fan, and so it
was only natural that Derek should support the Gunners.

Derek supports Arsenal and you can see it in his face - that drugged
zombie look that comes from substance abuse, genetic malfunction
or even the occasional visit to Highbury. It started off innocently
enough. His dad, Derek (no fudging imagination, these clams), was
an Arsenal fan and to placate his wife, Bo, took the then young
Derek junior to watch an Arsenal Ipswich match as a punishment
for wetting his bed. Fair enough, you might say, but Derek, being
a clam, became addicted to ninety minutes of boredom and began
to watch the Gunners on a regular basis. He even interrupted his
Saturday masturbation schedule on order to travel secretly to
North London from Chadwell Heath. There he watched George
Graham, Frank McLintock and nine other tossers stupefy
thousands of otherwise ordinary decent folk.

Naturally friends became concerned, and when he started going
to away games, and even reserve matches, a doctor was called in.
Professor Groake saw at once that this was an almost hopeless case.
The alternatives were powerful sedative medicines, the chemical
equivalent of watching an Arsenal game live or regular attendance
at AA (Arsenal Anonymous). These meetings are almost as dull as
an Arsenal game, but it does keep the sufferer away from that first
match which so often splits families, destroys careers, and leads to
physical and spiritual bankruptcy.

Derek, alas, has yet to reach his rock bottom. Even the 1993 Cup
Final and replay against Sheffield Wednesday did not convince him
that he was powerless over Arsenal. He cannot get it into his head
that Arsenal are responsible for all his troubles, and not only his.

Since their foundation in 1886, this insidious force has been
indirectly responsible for two world wars, famine, pestilence,
countless acts of mindless violence, and, if anyone believes that the
holes in the ozone layer are caused by aerosols, they should watch •
the Arsenal side as they hoof the ball into the air in the hope that it
might bounce luckily to Ian Wright. Wright can actually play
football and will obviously not feature in George Graham’s long-
term plans. When he goes, Derek will be watching an Arsenal team
that will be in every way a match for the legendary double side of
1971. A team so paralysingly boring that they couldn’t even arrange
pre-season friendlies in South Africa or Japan.

Single, or rather mob handedly, they have almost killed off
football. They will certainly kill Derek and serve him fudging right.
I tell you, it will be the first fudging thing that Arsenal has done for
the good of humanity. After that, who knows, they might blow
themselves up and raze the stadium to the ground but I doubt it.
Arsenal have never been known for entertainment.

They could easily be competitive again soon. For example, sign a CM pairing equivalent to Wanyama and Dembele, sign a commanding CB to partner Koscielny and Ozil rediscover some form....

Thankfully, they have a manager who dithers over signings and the board end up panic buying to placate their fans.

I can only speak for myself, but it's going to take more than a couple of seasons of (admittedly exceptional) performance to counter thirty years of conditioning

Fine if there are a lot of pessimists out there, keep on with their struggles with life, but I hope they keep their negative vibes to themselves and don't pollute the site with their despondency.

Look at Özil just standing there, not even trying to anticipate a rebound. fudging clown shoe. :D

arsenal_h730i.jpg

Well, Poch has had winger's number for three so far. Save the mickey mouse cup. He hasn't lost a league derby to them, and on this evidence, it's going to be a while longer. Wenger waffles on about the money whilst building the stadium, etc. He fails to recognize we have built this squad with the second LOWEST net spend in the division!!! AND we are going to Wembley where the revenues will roll in this and fast. The fudging mug!

Back