• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham vs Arsenal ***

I still think they'll score with Wellbeck and Walcott and Sanchez... they will force something to happen

I think we have been poor.

Eriksen is sidelined out wide. Kane is isolated, huge gaps between him and the other 3. Trippier has been poor like he often is big games without loads of time and space.

Davies has been a great outlet. Because we don't have Dembele , we are bipassing our central midfield everytime playing it long or wide.

Walker has to come on for Trippier. Dembele back into that midfield with Dier dropping back. Extra man in there means we won't look all over the shop when pressed a the back. Son to come off even though he's done well. We need Alli and Eriksen close to Kane.

But l'arse has been poorer

Sent from my iPad using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Back