• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham vs Crystal Palace OMT ***

Excellent! Well done boys. Not the best performance first half, shaky at times, made hard work of it at times. But once we get into our stride you just know something will come of it. It was massively important to get the win tonight and if anyone had doubts about the mentality of these players those doubts should be well and truly put to rest now.
Eriksen is just masterful. For all the newspaper transfer rubbish going round, I cant understand why Eriksen isn't included. (But glad that he's not of course).

8 wins on the spin. Record points (PL). Absolutely fantastic and so much to be proud of.
Roll on Sunday...

I thought Eriksen, Alli and Kane were exceptional tonight

Lots of tough situations with several men challenging them, and they spun, fought, won it, went forwards.

Many other players just laid if off sideways or lost the ball or fought and laid it backwards, but those 3 made a massive difference tonight.

Or rather, without the Dembele-Wanyama partnership?

Injuries taking their toll. No Lamela, no Winks and Dembele (somewhat predictably) off at half time. Team adjusted really well though and it shows the strength in depth we have.

I like Dier dembele though

But if Moussa is injured we can play Eric and Victor

I think Walker needs to stand up and be brave personally. Sometimes others around you do not do best by you.

Whats the words for the Eriksen push pineapple song?

Eriksen-sen-sen, he's our midfield 23,
Eriksen-sen-sen, came to play for AVB,
To the left, to the right, he's our midfield dynamite,
When he plays for Lilywhites, he maaakes Ooooziiiil looook shiiiiiite!

I like Dier dembele though

But if Moussa is injured we can play Eric and Victor
Entirely unconvinced by Dier and Wanyama together too. Much prefer a trio like the second half today with one of those two holding and Alli-Eriksen more our less box to box.

Arsenal might be a good game for two of the big lads. Not sure though.

Back