• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cheatski are still scum

Memories.......ah yes how about the time at WHL when he was mysteriously sent off? Apparently for a shirt pull IIRC although no-one seemed to challenge it. I think Didier Zokora was very upset about how badly Ledley's shirt was damaged.

Viva John Terry...

C9oPCCxWsAEfaZF.jpg:large

C9o4UwiXYAEytRv.jpg:small

Memories of JT?.......

I'll kick off with "Racist" and we'll go from there shall we?

Slipping in the CL and missing the penalty, happiest day of my life (just don't tell the missus)

Looking up clam in the dictionary advises to see John Terry, but I think clam is not harsh befitting of him enough and a word is yet to be invented for him - whatever that is then he is one, a complete and utter one.

Nothing from Rent Boy about his supporters making hissing noises. What a load of steaming ineffectual, "let's not address the real issue" PC inspired crap.

If it means that much to Baddiel, why does he support Chelsea? He would have started supporting them (and I assume this because of his age) when their racism/anti-semitism was at its height. And he continues to associate himself with the club and its fanbase when theirs are still the most racist/anti semitic in the country.

He's just a tw@t who wanted to support a little niche team because he was too 'cool' for a proper club; years later they spend themselves into the big-time and their racism is on show for the world to see, he has nowhere to hide his hypocrisy so shouts "hey, Tottenham fans, you can't say that!"

Could be an interesting day at training for A certain John Terry today...

Pretty sure I can't share the link on here, but a quick search on twitter for 'John Terry's mum' will lead anyone interested to what I mean. Wink, wink, nudge nudge

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Back