• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ryan Mason

I'dlike to know who the hell this friend of yours is 'The fatman' because it quite simply is not true.

Sorry I haven't logged in in weeks, months possibly. He's recovering slowly but I'm not willing to go into too much detail. He is aware of how concerned we Spurs fans are though.

Just as importantly how are you doing mate? I know you had some health issued a couple of years ago, was starting to worry when I had not seen you on here for a bit.

Just as importantly how are you doing mate? I know you had some health issued a couple of years ago, was starting to worry when I had not seen you on here for a bit.

I'm OK Ben just decided to take a bit of time off from 'the norm' you know? Spending too much time online etc so took a step back from it all. Does you no harm at all let me tell you that! Hope all's wel with you.

I'dlike to know who the hell this friend of yours is 'The fatman' because it quite simply is not true.

Sorry I haven't logged in in weeks, months possibly. He's recovering slowly but I'm not willing to go into too much detail. He is aware of how concerned we Spurs fans are though.

That's great to hear Roy.
I'm glad he knows there's lots of people rooting for him

I am glad to here this, the news meant to of came from a family member, but I wasn't sure if my leg was being pulled at the time.

I'm OK Ben just decided to take a bit of time off from 'the norm' you know? Spending too much time online etc so took a step back from it all. Does you no harm at all let me tell you that! Hope all's wel with you.
Glad you're ok champ

Excellent print interview here with Matt Lawton at the Mail.
Lot's of detail on the incident, the injury itself (urgh!) - which we all knew was horrendous, but reading the detail you truly realise how lucky he is to have come through it as he has - and his recovery process. What a brave young man he is.
Keeping going Ryan.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4500974/Ryan-Mason-like-bomb-going-head.html

(And a nice anecdote about Daws refusing to go back to Hull after the game until he knew Ryan had come out of surgery).

Good of Cech, good to see Ryan able to be "normal" again.

Hope he gets a shot at playing professionally again.

Back