• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Circus ManUnitus - Erik's At The Wheel

whats funny about manyoo is that the next manager after fergie was always going to be the fall guy but if u give moyes a pass and even Van Gaal a 1/2 pass, the buck had to stop with "the chosen one", imagine how many goals they would have scored without Ibra.

I don't think Lingard is a decent player, but he may develop. That said, a 6 year contract at £100k a week is madness for a player of his current abilities.

the papers reporting 100k are probably milking it a bit. the telegraph is reporting 75k - which is probably about right. hes 24 and part of the utd and england squads. if he should be on less, it definitely shouldnt be much less.

I guess it's down to who he is compared with. At a smaller club than UTD he would be on something closer to the £50-60k mark I'd guess.

I had no idea he was 24 either, my first comment about developing might be way off the mark. UTD will have a problem when they try to sell him because no one else will offer the wages he will want.

he hasnt particularly impressed me either. but given that he gets selected for both utd and england, hes probably not too bad. if they do eventually feel that they want to get rid of him, they will almost certainly have to subsidise his salary, but thats probably the case for most of their other players too. it is what it is i guess

Wouldn't at all interested in signing Lingard. He's about on a par with Townsend.

Jose will do well to argue he's worth keeping on if the fail to qualify for the Champions League. LVG must be p!ssing himself laughing.

It looks a hellava lot of money for a 24 year old who's only played about a 100 game with less than 20 goals. What would they have to pay Alli

Wouldn't at all interested in signing Lingard. He's about on a par with Townsend.

Jose will do well to argue he's worth keeping on if the fail to qualify for the Champions League. LVG must be p!ssing himself laughing.

Saw Lingard at Brighton quite a bit when he was on loan for the season, even the Brighton fans did not want him.

I hope this summer we go and unsettle Rashford with a bid. Have ex players in the press saying he'd be a great fit for Spurs, he would link up well with Kane, it will benefit him to work with Poch etc.

21 games unbeaten - do we deserve more credit?

giphy.gif

Mourinho is poison and I think he is a modern dinosaur, if it was not for Zlatan sharing his thirst for arrogance they would not be anywhere near where they are at the minute.

He has no ability to nurture players through and thats not a new finding, but going in public to have a pop at what you have is killing his teams, look at Chelsea and its happening again.

He demands respect which is boring, Poch allows his team to do the talking and is uncomfortable when praise is heaped on, thats a difference in class.

Last season under Mourinho Chelsea regressed 37 points and now under Conte they look like they will get back to the 87 points two seasons ago (need 12 pts from seven games). The only difference is Mourinho, who is indeed poison after then honeymoon period. He doesn't seem to have had a honeymoon period at United and his poisonous phase is beginning.

Fosu-Mensah was immense when they came to the Lane last year. It was no suprise that all our goals came after he was subbed off, but in that game he was playing RB. Is that his natural position or has he played in central defence also?

Back