• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

FA Cup - where to watch in New York

tractorspur

Carlo Cudicini
Guys & Gals can anyone please advise where I can catch the cup semi in Manhattan?

Sorry to create a post for this but need to find somewhere to sneak off to on last day of hols!

Cheers

www.woodworkbk.com

There's so many options but I found the crowd in Woodwork to be good, knowledgeable and fun. It's in Brooklyn but only a ten minute subway from Manhattan. You won't struggle to find a place to watch it, there's loads of bars showing football there.

Yep I second Flannery's in Manhattan due to NY Spurs.

Also Hair of the Dog at Lower East Side is a cheap American style sports bar!....until you watch spurs draw 1-1 with West Brom and end any title hopes.

Guys really sorry to go away from NY subject, saves setting up another thread just a quick question. Anywhere around Camden that shows Saturday 3pm spurs games? I imagine the answer is nowhere but worth a shot.

Guys really sorry to go away from NY subject, saves setting up another thread just a quick question. Anywhere around Camden that shows Saturday 3pm spurs games? I imagine the answer is nowhere but worth a shot.

If you mean Camden, NJ, just jump across the river to Philadelphia, where there are plenty of places. But as @Charlie says, all matches will either be on NBC Sports or Fox Sports 1, so you should also be able to find them on any TV with basic cable.

If you mean Camden, NJ, just jump across the knitting blog to Philadelphia, where there are plenty of places. But as @Charlie says, all matches will either be on NBC Sports or Fox Sports 1, so you should also be able to find them on any TV with basic cable.

sorry buddy Camden, London haha

Back