• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR v MILLWALL ***

Oh dear. The omens are not looking good

I'm ready to roll !!
2009-11-10-6-40-50%20pm.jpg

At least you have given us the heads up
Where from??
Due to a fault with the signalling system in the Airport Tunnel (between Stansted Airport and Bishops Stortford) the line is blocked.

Train services running to and from these stations may be cancelled, delayed or suspended between Stansted Airport and Bishops Stortford. Network Rail engineers are working to rectify the problem however the disruption is expected until approximately midday.

Rail Replacement buses are operating between Bishop's Stortford and Stansted Airport.

Cambridge to Stansted services are cancelled until further notice. Cambridge passengers for Stansted can alight at Bishop's Stortford, where a Rail Replacement bus can assist them the rest of their journey.

Greater Anglia and Network Rail are sorry if your journey has been affected by this disruption.

Specific train service alterations are available here:

http://www.journeycheck.com/greateranglia/

Due to a fault with the signalling system in the Airport Tunnel (between Stansted Airport and Bishops Stortford) the line is blocked.

Train services running to and from these stations may be cancelled, delayed or suspended between Stansted Airport and Bishops Stortford. Network Rail engineers are working to rectify the problem however the disruption is expected until approximately midday.

Rail Replacement buses are operating between Bishop's Stortford and Stansted Airport.

Cambridge to Stansted services are cancelled until further notice. Cambridge passengers for Stansted can alight at Bishop's Stortford, where a Rail Replacement bus can assist them the rest of their journey.

Greater Anglia and Network Rail are sorry if your journey has been affected by this disruption.

Specific train service alterations are available here:

http://www.journeycheck.com/greateranglia/

Cheers mate

Well I'm going to try to find somewhere in hot and humid Bangkok to watch this one, if I'm allowed.
For those going today : stay safe (but don't run....:) )

Fair enough. Still strong enough. Personally would have kept the same X1, but the 3 changes should not mean too much

OK, Time to get serious about this one remaining cup competition that we are involved in.

A LOT of our squad members have won numerous titles / cups with their previous teams.

However, they have won zilch with Spurs. Time to put this right.
We have to get a winning mentality. And what better opportunity than this.
Win this and we are in the semis. Anything can happen from there on. Hopefully a FA Cup :)

I hope MP selects the BEST team possible - depending on form, fitness, etc.

Our next game is a week away on the 19th. And that is it for March.

Therefore, NO need to rest players.

Fortunately, this game is "live" in Kenya from 5 pm.
Good time to go to my rooftop bar / grill.
Have some cold Tusker Lagers and grilled cheese hamburgers. :)

All this when we have a Full moon coming up on the horizon of the Indian Ocean.

Great in every way. All we need is a win.

COYS

Back