• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT - TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Fulham***

Janssen must have done something very bad. Can he really be that poor. Sissoko for Kane......

Have to agree. It was such an obvious sub to make and that indicates Poch is not too happy. Maybe he just wants to keep him fit to ensure a summer offload.

Whether it's ability or behaviours, it looks like a long way back now.

Have to agree. It was such an obvious sub to make and that indicates Poch is not too happy. Maybe he just wants to keep him fit to ensure a summer offload.

Whether it's ability or behaviours, it looks like a long way back now.

I dont see anyway back now. 100% sure he is gone in Summer, and probably we will take the hit on Sissoko too

Hopefully Danny is back by next Sunday.

If the players are exhausted once Thursday night is done, Danny can sweep us to victory.

I'd actually consider making him club captain for next season.

Hopefully Danny is back by next Sunday.

If the players are exhausted once Thursday night is done, Danny can sweep us to victory.

I'd actually consider making him club captain for next season.
If the players are exhausted considering the lack of effort in the recent defeats they want shooting

nothing in the laws about unnatural position, it's only handball if it's intentional

if the ref thought davies hadn't intended it then he shouldn't have stopped the game
The way the rules are currently being interpreted unnatural position matters. As it should be imo.

I think we should stick with Janssen. He's young and Dutch number 1 striker. He'll come good and has been very unlucky not to score from open play - Everton away on the opening day for example. He needs to spend less time running around like a mad man and stay in and around the box.

Besides who can we get who is prepared to rarely play.

I have to say I'm very disappointed Janssen didn't get a run out. It is humiliating for Janssen to be sat on the bench and when Kane, the player he most obviously is back up for, gets a hat-trick put Sissoko on. I don't see that motivating Janssen, so presumably they are beyond that. But why not give him the 30mins or so.

Palace away will get postponed now.

So depending on the draw and progression in the EL, we could possibly have 4 or even 5 'home' games on the bounce

Back