• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT - TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Fulham***

Sissoko has been awful. But I don't think he is best suited to playing on the right. I'm cartain most of his best games have come when playing a little more centrally.

With the disaster in Belgium we have little choice but to play a strong side in the second leg at Wembley. If we do the same tomorrow then we'll be burned out come Stoke and they will probably stifle us for a point or a 0-1 loss, especially if Danny isn't back by then and we can't play our best team with wing backs.

So, I feel that forces us to play a total reserve side tomorrow sadly and hope for the best.

Vorm
Walker-Peters
Davies
Wimmer
Carter-Vickers
Trippier
Winks
Onamah
N'koudou
Son
Janssen

Subs: Lopez, Lloris, Vertonghen, Goddard, Edwards, Wanyama, Tracey

I'll get my coat

Our Cup matches used to be very enjoyable. But it is no longer the case noawdays. It has become very tense watching us struggle in the Cup matches in the last few years. Can understand us putting more priority in the league. But it is no excuse to struggle badly against even the lower division teams like Wycombe ! It was really embarassing to see us trailing 0-2 before winning 4-3 against Wycombe. Pochettino better do something to lift the team against Fulham if we want to progress further in the FA Cup.

The last time we faced Fulham away in the FA Cup was in 2011 when we lost 0-4 ! The team we had then included the likes of Lennon, VDV, Modric, Defoe and Sandro. So, this is not an easy game even if Fulham are not as strong as 2011. Besides, this being another London derby is only going to make it a tough match. We have to put effort and take our chances if we want to overcome Fulham.

Almost all our players have been poor lately. I think we can drop Kane and give another chance to Janssen. At least Janssen works harder than Kane ! But maybe that is the problem with Janssen that he works too hard for a striker. He should play more smarter by positioning himself in the penalty area more ! Alli came on to save us against Wycombe. So want him to start. Similiarly, want the likes of Son and Eriksen to start as well.

One of the goal scorers for Fulham against us in 2011 was Dembele. And it was a brilliant individual goal from Dembele when he dribbled past 3 or 4 players to score. Surely, Dembele must start against his former team. Pochettino should show Dembele the video of that goal to convince him he is the same Dembele and he can still score a goal like that ! Dembele should stop wasting his time and energy by dribbling too much in midfield and instead try to score or create goals for us instead.

Wish Vertonghen is fit for this match. When we have Dier in defence, it is like us playing with 10 men ! Dier is a liability in defence as he makes too many mistakes. Dier even brings out the worst in the rest of the defence including Lloris and Alderweireld ! Pochettino better realise that Dier is only suited to play in midfield. Wanyama has been poor lately. So, Dier should go back to midfield in place of Wanyama. Pochettino should sit down with Wimmer and convince him that he can be a reliable defender like last season !

Can see this match being a tense one like against Wycombe. We need to get an early goal to help us setttle down. Then we need to kill them off by making use of the chances we create. Hope we will do just enough to overcome them and progress to the next stage of the FA Cup.

Any t'e`a'm n'e`w's yet ?

Performance is not really important in Cup matches as long as we win. But hope we will put up a good performance and get a convincing win to progress to the FA Cup Quarterfinals.

Kane and Eriksson have both been in the press recently saying the club need to start winning trophies...

We are not going to win the league so we need to go for the cups..

Win today and on Thursday and the players will be mentally buzzing a lot more than if we lose both. So far better way to enter the Stoke game.. At an average age of 25 they can cope with three games in a week..

I am not that bothered about chasing top four.. This club and this site mentions Glory and I saw none of that in the champions league..

I want a good day out and a trophy...

COYS

i'd like to see janssen get the full 90

if there isn't a major improvement from the last two games we'll be beaten easily

Kane and Eriksson have both been in the press recently saying the club need to start winning trophies...

We are not going to win the league so we need to go for the cups..

Win today and on Thursday and the players will be mentally buzzing a lot more than if we lose both. So far better way to enter the Stoke game.. At an average age of 25 they can cope with three games in a week..

I am not that bothered about chasing top four.. This club and this site mentions Glory and I saw none of that in the champions league..

I want a good day out and a trophy...

COYS
Continued CL participation will do a hell of a lot to grow our club and improve our team. Getting there again next season we should be much more ready to make an impact.

We have a good squad and this is the time to use it. That doesn't mean giving up on the cup or playing just kids. But some smart rotation. The Gent game demonstrated very clearly that just playing the strongest 11 is far from a guarantee of success or a good performance in games like these.

Squad and backup players hungry to make an impact can make a positive impact in games like this one.

We need to scout their 2 young wingers while we are at it, both of them would have been an improvement on Sissoko and for half the price.

We need to scout their 2 young wingers while we are at it, both of them would have been an improvement on Sissoko and for half the price.

i'd be surprised if the plan was to play Sissoko as a winger as he's played centrally for the majority of his career

i'd like to see janssen get the full 90

if there isn't a major improvement from the last two games we'll be beaten easily

I'd be surprised to see Janssen involved at all after Poch's comments about him, but I'm also hoping he gets the full 90 today and hopefully bags a goal or two. That would be nice.

I'd be surprised to see Janssen involved at all after Poch's comments about him, but I'm also hoping he gets the full 90 today and hopefully bags a goal or two. That would be nice.

Agreed about Poch's comments - suggests he won't start. I also dont expect Kane to start either - think we'll have Son up top

Back