• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT - TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Fulham***

Isn't it tomorrow, you lazy tacos?
Don't blame us. Blame Dembele and the ten other lazy tacos who didn't really "want it" enough in Gent.

I could see after 30 seconds they were jogging around in third gear. Lazy tacos. Still tinkled off with them; they better feckin turn up against Fulham and Gent this week.

I don't mind if we don't win, but we have to go in hard and full of fury, not nicey nicey Spurs-are-in-town let's all have a Cornetto and watch the play.

--------------vorm
-------dier---toby---vert
walker---wanyama---winks---davies
----------eriksen----son
-------------janssen

subs: lloris, wimmer, trippier, dembele, dele, n'koudou, kane.

With the disaster in Belgium we have little choice but to play a strong side in the second leg at Wembley. If we do the same tomorrow then we'll be burned out come Stoke and they will probably stifle us for a point or a 0-1 loss, especially if Danny isn't back by then and we can't play our best team with wing backs.

So, I feel that forces us to play a total reserve side tomorrow sadly and hope for the best.

Vorm
Walker-Peters
Davies
Wimmer
Carter-Vickers
Trippier
Winks
Onamah
N'koudou
Son
Janssen

Subs: Lopez, Lloris, Vertonghen, Goddard, Edwards, Wanyama, Tracey

With the disaster in Belgium we have little choice but to play a strong side in the second leg at Wembley. If we do the same tomorrow then we'll be burned out come Stoke and they will probably stifle us for a point or a 0-1 loss, especially if Danny isn't back by then and we can't play our best team with wing backs.

So, I feel that forces us to play a total reserve side tomorrow sadly and hope for the best.

Vorm
Walker-Peters
Davies
Wimmer
Carter-Vickers
Trippier
Winks
Onamah
N'koudou
Son
Janssen

No chance

No chance

Yes I expect the manager to do very different from what I'd do above.

I just think that come Stoke, unless Danny is back, then we should prepare ourselves to drop points or possibly even lose - a tired Spurs side playing 442 with Davies at left back is very unlikely to beat Stoke imo.

Yes I expect the manager to do very different from what I'd do above.

I just think that come Stoke, unless Danny is back, then we should prepare ourselves to drop points or possibly even lose - a tired Spurs side playing 442 with Davies at left back is very unlikely to beat Stoke imo.

I think that you are being overly pessimistic. I expect Poch to do what he did at this stage of last season and rotate roughly a third of the team over the games leading up to Stoke. We haven't had that heavy fixture list so far this year, so there is no reason to expect us to be out of steam by Stoke.

Vorm
Walker-Peters
Davies
Wimmer
Carter-Vickers
Trippier
Winks
Onamah
N'koudou
Son
Janssen

Leaving aside all the not-going-to-happen suggested selections, are you expecting us to have a goalkeeper crisis tomorrow to need two on the bench?

--------------vorm
-------dier---toby---vert
walker---wanyama---winks---davies
----------eriksen----son
-------------janssen

subs: lloris, wimmer, trippier, dembele, dele, n'koudou, kane.

What do Dier or Wanyama have to do in order to get a rest?!? Wimmer should be able to play tomorrow to give one of them the day off!

Leaving aside all the not-going-to-happen suggested selections, are you expecting us to have a goalkeeper crisis tomorrow to need two on the bench?

I personally would opt for the two keepers as there isn't another young player I'd choose, whilst there are a number of first choice players I'd leave at home.

That leaves one player, Sissoko, who I'd have banished from the Club ahead of his immediate exit once the window opens.

I personally would opt for the two keepers as there isn't another young player I'd choose, whilst there are a number of first choice players I'd leave at home.

That leaves one player, Sissoko, who I'd have banished from the Club ahead of his immediate exit once the window opens.

Completely bonkers

What do Dier or Wanyama have to do in order to get a rest?!? Wimmer should be able to play tomorrow to give one of them the day off!

I wouldn't mind playing Wimmer, but he seems out of favour. Plus I'd like to see that back 3 get some game time before Stoke. They (Wanyama/Dier) can always be subbed during the game if things go to plan.

That's just bizarre. So one keeper is just to fill a space?
Actually I don't know why I'm questioning this part above everything else. KWP is not going to start. At leat I'd hope not. He's only just started training with the first team. It would be an unecessary, and potentially confidence-sapping baptism of fire to start him. Why wish that on a promising youngster? As for Goddard and Tracey - ????? Where did you pull those from?

"Leave at home"?
We are playing at Fulham, in London, not flipping Timbucktoo.
I can get there in a single 220 London bus journey.

That will be more tiring than the players in their luxury coach, even with the coach-lag.

Back