• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT - Spurs vs Liverpool***

If you are a Scouse, she must be so incredibly hot. Obviously wearing a bra, but your sharp senses tell you that it has been recently undone. Put the bag over her head and know that some cans of the aforesaid brew are going to fall out while you hit the jackpot.
hahaha i know you want to, too

Books make Liverpool a "wrist" jolly, (thats 5/4 to the layman), we're 5/2 but I think this is a nailed on draw,despite their poor form, they've only lost one at home in the league all season, we've drawn 6 on the road and never win up there. Of course a draw for them will have the media fawning all over them that they're back on track to win the league.....all is forgiven for Klopp......

Books make Liverpool a "wrist" jolly, (thats 5/4 to the layman), we're 5/2 but I think this is a nailed on draw,despite their poor form, they've only lost one at home in the league all season, we've drawn 6 on the road and never win up there. Of course a draw for them will have the media fawning all over them that they're back on track to win the league.....all is forgiven for Klopp......

I know (think!) you've got your tongue in your cheek for the last couple of sentences, but I think they have to win this one, similarly to how Chelsea had to beat us for the consecutive win record, Pool need a win to stop this rot, a draw doesn't really cut it for them.

Hopefully this plays in to our hands and if we keep it tight they'll get desperate.

This is easily the hardest of our remaining matches. We have such a poor record against Liverpool over the years, drawing 3 and losing 6 of our last 9 matches against them in all competitions. Traditionally, Liverpool away is one of our toughest matches due to our poor record there, winning 1, drawing 5 and losing 13 of our last 19 matches there. Liverpool is in poor form now but can see them lift their game against us as always. Want us to win to stay in touch with Chelsea but will accept a draw here.

Our away form have not been good this season. We have only beaten poor teams like Stoke, Boro, Watford and Southampton. Can see Liverpool making it hard for us here. We need big performance from our key players. Kane scored our goal when we drew with Liverpool away last season. But he has been poor against all the big teams this season. I think we will have to rely on others like Alli and Son for the goals. Alli scored 2 brilliant headers to destroy Chelsea. Hope he can be at his best again here.

I think this match will be won or lost in midfield. Wanyama and Dembele has been in great form lately. We will need them to be at their best to stop Liverpool. We will need Eriksen to lieft his game as well. Really wish Eriksen can rediscover his goal scoring boots. It will help us greatly if Eriksen can score direct from whatever freekicks we get.

Can't help but worried about our defence. Our defence seems like a different team without Vertonghen. Frankly, more worried about the error-prone Dier in defence than Liverpool's attacks. Lloris and Alderweireld need to work extra hard to cover our defence. Wimmer was the ideal replacement last season but he has become too error-prone this season. Really hope Dier can have a error-free performance for once !

It is going to be a very tough match for us. Liverpool are desperate to win after being winless in their last 5 league matches. We have to keep on wining to stay in the title race. But looking at our poor record at Liverpool and our poor away form this season, a draw will be a good result for us.

Bit unfair on Milner. He is far more two footed than people give him credit for and certainly more than Trippier.
However, Milner can be got at in his own third by someone taking him on as he tends to lunge into tackles. An early yellow for him would curb his forward play as he then runs the risk of having to catch Sissoko or Son and make a tackle from behind.

Oh, that's not from me - that's from Liverpool fans on r/soccer. They were the ones who insisted that Milner cut back on to his stronger foot far too much.

Any t'e'a'm n^e'w's yet ?

Boom shaka laka Vertonghen, Rose and Lamela fit for this match. It is going to be a tense match for us, especially our defence. It will help us to settle down if we can get an early goal. Hope we will get at least a draw to stay in the title race.

For me we must do our best to win this game. This is a tough game. For me, key is the Spurs attack. Our defence and DM has kept us in the away games but to win, we need the attack to score. The best defence secures a draw, the best attack wins a game. Kane, Alli, Eriksen and Son - you have a job to do.

Why do I get the feeling we won't get anything from this game? We're playing well and are a better side, they're having a terrible run and are poor at the back.

So what if they turn up for this game, as long as we turn up too we'll get the points.

If we want to catch Chelsea, these are the games we need to win. Otherwise it'll beq a comfortable let top 4 finish.

Well up for it! Wanyama and Dembele will take care of Coutinho which gives us an awesome chance. COYFS

Sent from my SM-G935F using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

I think they'll score early by a misqued cross deflected several times. Then they won't have another shot at goal all game, and we will huff and puff, miss glorious opportunities, but not able to find the net.

If this wasn't hard enough already, it's beginning to look like only a win will do tonight and we rarely come through on those.

I would not and with everyone else winning (City will destroy Bournemouth) we need 3 points.
Arsenal and United winning at home to Hull and Watford respectively and City winning away to Bournemouth means we have to win away to Liverpool? When we'll be in the top 4 regardless of the results?

Back