• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer Rumour Bolleaux

After today's performance we need a top pacy dribbler, shame we didn't go for Jesus, he looks good.
Also maybe CB cover, but most importantly cover for Kane and Eriksen.

Jesus is good, very good.. We had no chance of getting him as all the top clubs want him. I think he will replace Augero within 2 seasons, maybe sooner.

I don't think that we'll be entering the market based on one performance.
Not just today's performance but we do need some cover, especially for injuries.
I am ok with GKN, but I am not sure he can add goals, same with Sissoko.
Compare our forwards with Chelsea's, Arsenal, Emirates Marketing Project, even Pool can call on Frimino, Coutinho, Origi, Sturridge and Mane, they have more game changers with goals.

Not just today's performance but we do need some cover, especially for injuries.
Compare our forwards with Chelsea's, Arsenal, Emirates Marketing Project, even Pool can call on Frimino, Coutinho, Origi, Sturridge and Mane, they have more game changers with goals.

I just don't see us making those kind of acquisitions in January. I think that the most we can expect is a couple for the future.

Funny that you say it, because the Scousers have been screaming "Buy, buy, buy..." all along since Saturday. Apperently they consider their squad as rubbish, so it can't be that good, or can it? Or maybe they work at the stock market too.

Well, we can't give up on Janssen that easily. If Bentaleb's clause is activated, we *might* make a signing for the future before the window closes, as @milo suggested - otherwise it's bunkering down until the summer and I'm largely fine with that.

Plus, players we have now might not look like game-changers, but I'm willing to wager that they will start looking a lot more dangerous once they're sent on against tired legs come March/April. N'Koudou and Sissoko in particular - the last thing players will want to deal with during that closing period is the lightning pace of N'Koudou or the power of Sissoko, both of whom have largely been rested throughout the current campaign and so will be fresh come March.

Pretty much any player Poch signs will disappear for 6 months while he is conditioned anyway. No signing made this window would be for this season. Janssen, Sissoko and Nkoudou from the last window haven't even been fully integrated yet.

Funny that you say it, because the Scousers have been screaming "Buy, buy, buy..." all along since Saturday. Apperently they consider their squad as rubbish, so it can't be that good, or can it? Or maybe they work at the stock market too.

Pretty much the same as ALL football supporters go on about. They sit in the stands/armchairs saying/screaming we need another couple of players, it always easy when they are not having to pay for them or when all they have to do is push a button on a kids abacus game. ;)

Wonder if there is a chance the Iheanacho becomes surplus?....always looked fearless and a talent to me.
Looking on Bluemoon - they used to hold him in high esteem but not so much anymore - bit brainless, doesn't work too hard and not a good finisher as they thought. I always liked him but I don't watch him every week, when Aguero was out for his red they didn't regularly play him did they?

Back