• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

American politics

Wow you are reading too much into that, do you have a problem?

These people have very rigid talking points and never deviate from them. This is a classic line. "I'm not anti immigration, just un-controlled immigration. if you question me, that is political correctness and therefore censorship." I see it everytime they stick their heads above the parapet.

[emoji1] Magnificent, Chich.

Although didn't that dingbat from Britain botch an "attempt" during the campaign?

Well if it were a brit it was not a proper attempt, we need a gun tooting nutter from the deep south with an obsession with a movie actress, something like that to get the juices flowing. When was the last tragic but fun news story? Princess Diana. We need a new one, I am still sad I have not heard a George Michael joke since he died, Gallows humor used to be part of our culture.

we had one last June

That was a bit meh, like the Dutch one by the Muslim guy in Amsterdam a few years ago. I want a day of the Jackal, lets take out a heavily guarded politician. Then a big cover up afterwards, I am really excited by this now, got my first erection for a week and no custard or tights in sight.

Was not a proper one though was it. The guy was wrestled to the ground by a pensioner. It was boring and would make a crap movie.

We need to happen in America, they make better ones. They would make a movie of it with a needless romantic subplot forced into it. Would be great.

One piece of tactical brilliance THE DONALD has done is putting someone more repressible as VEEP - you get rid of Donald you end up with Pence, almost guarantees he stays until he wants.

Oh yeah, and isn't it ironic that these European settlers were the ones who introduced the immigration laws rather than those who were there long before they arrived; wonder why that happened...

I may be wrong but I'm sure people who have settled or conquered any particular part of the world eventually seek to control who enters what areas they control going back to 3000bc. We living in enlighten times, love everyone and want the world to live in harmony, but there are lots of nasty bastards about and there always will be.

I may be wrong but I'm sure people who have settled or conquered any particular part of the world eventually seek to control who enters what areas they control going back to 3000bc. We living in enlighten times, love everyone and want the world to live in harmony, but there are lots of nasty bastards about and there always will be.

Indeed; pointing out the hypocrisy of the old conquerors now complaining about "illegal immigrants" when they themselves invaded in far more ruthless and brutal manner.

One piece of tactical brilliance THE DONALD has done is putting someone more repressible as VEEP - you get rid of Donald you end up with Pence, almost guarantees he stays until he wants.

Yes, that was a good move, providing some insurance. One also should consider that his campaign ensured that 99.9% of the nutters are his rabid supporters. It would be ironic if Trump was ended by the 0.1%.

he had to have a christian fundamentalist on the ticket to get the support of the party, Pence wasn't his choice, it was quid pro quo

Back