• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Random Spurs related pictures that make me feel nice

agd572a.jpg

He has his arm around every single player except Wimmer who he's shaking hands with. What's the conspiracy?
And Levy ;) Levy is very business like and Wimmer. Well he is Austrian, basically German. And they are not about all that personal contact stuff.

The suit's come out for every first-team player save for Walker, who got Tracksuit Poch. The backup players all had to make do with Tracksuit Poch, except Winks who got Suited Poch. Finally, Vorm got a unique Poch collectible. :p

The suit's come out for every first-team player save for Walker, who got Tracksuit Poch. The backup players all had to make do with Tracksuit Poch, except Winks who got Suited Poch. Finally, Vorm got a unique Poch collectible. :p

Obviously, Poch takes his cue from the player. If the player wears his trackies, so does Poch. If the player cleans up nicely, so does the gaffer. Except for Dembele, because, well, mixed signals, innit?

This thread has been inactive for too goddamn long.

Alli's first goal against Chelsea on that magical evening.

zlFtxLR.jpg

This is what we have, and I couldn't be prouder of that fact.

uztathpn4fov3xzclfut.jpg

One of our own, in a debut he'll never, ever forget.

Cxpw4RCWgAEZCmd-1.jpg

A bloody good team - try as you might, you won't, *can't* stop them.

631657456.jpg

And, finally, this doesn't make me feel nice or happy, but it deeply moves me.....and I figure that counts.

General-view-before-the-match.jpg

You're coming up to your final bow, old girl. I'm sorry that, in the years of my adulthood, I never had the chance or the ability to make the trip, so I could see and feel what it was like to live, celebrate and grieve under your broad, vigilant roof..to share your memories and contribute to the voices that shook your solid foundations to their very core on those glory, glory nights under the immortal floodlights.

You deserve a sending-off worthy of the name. And I believe you'll get it.

Back