• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2016/17 Premier League Thread

It looks like this weekend's greatest game in the universe between the two greatest clubs in the World, managed by the two greatest managers ever to live, watched by the two best sets of fans anywhere, will be a titanic battle of 5th / 6th.

Can't wait for the 0-0 draw.

Well, hopefully Man Utd, Liverpool and Emirates Marketing Project will all drop points tomorrow. Catching Chelsea will be so tough, they are fantastic at beating sh1te teams this season. I still hold out some hope though -- they have 8 away games to come against the current top 12. We're gonna need them to lose a fair few of them!

Hull at home next for Chelsea, more than likely 3 points.

Then, they have: Liverpool (away), Arsenal (home), Burnley (away). We need to pray that they only get 1 or 2 points from those 3 games, then we have a chance.

Well, hopefully Man Utd, Liverpool and Emirates Marketing Project will all drop points tomorrow. Catching Chelsea will be so tough, they are fantastic at beating sh1te teams this season. I still hold out some hope though -- they have 8 away games to come against the current top 12. We're gonna need them to lose a fair few of them!

Really trying to be objective and looking at Chelsea's squad, I think ours is better. They have a good team but I think we're just better.

What I hope this means is that it all evens out. They're ahead right now but usually quality tells. We had a bad run with Kane out and it may be season will be the one we can really come close, as VJ will be settled. But I think we have a great chance this year.

Our goal difference was the best in the league for a few hours which was nice. Annoying that after such an emphatic win then Arsenal and Chelsea followed it up with their own.

If City win the early kick-off tomorrow then the stakes for the Man Utd/Liverpool game will be enormous.

I'm really glad that everyone else won big as well - keeps the spotlight off of us for a bit longer.

I dont mind, in fact it makes me smile now. During the Chelsea match, they were still going on about United being 13pts behind. Keep the focus on the others. Fine by me. Just a shame the papers wont stop trying to unsettle our players

Bizarre game at Godison so far. All of them make really weird decisions, and some really strange situations. City look nothing like a top side.

Bizarre game at Godison so far. All of them make really weird decisions, and some really strange situations. City look nothing like a top side.

They have o key looked a top side when playing poor teams and the one game vs Barca

He hasnt adapted to the league as a manager and they still have some bang average but epxsinve player

Back