• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cheatski are still scum

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2017/jan/13/diego-costa-dropped-chelsea-row-china

Diego Costa has been dropped from the Chelsea squad for Saturday’s Premier League fixture at Leicester City, after a row that involves a massive offer made to him from a club in the Chinese Super League.

The volatile striker has also clashed with one of the Chelsea fitness coaches over an injury that he feels he has been carrying, and he did not travel to Leicester with his team-mates on Friday. Costa has not trained fully this week and the manager, Antonio Conte, has become involved in the argument.

It is the situation involving the Chinese club that has led to the greater consternation at Stamford Bridge. Costa, in common with an increasing number of A-List Premier League players, has been the subject of an eye-watering offer from China and there is the fear at Chelsea that his advisers could be using it to lever him away.

Costa has recovered his best form this season and his goals have been instrumental in the club’s surge to the top of the table.

The hierarchy have taken a dim view of the situation regarding China and, amid fears that the 28-year-old’s head might have been turned, they have pledged to hold him to his contract, which expires in 2019.

Conte said at his press conference on Friday afternoon that he had at least one decision to take in terms of his selection for the Leicester game. “I have to check a couple of situations and then decide,” he said. “I don’t want to say exactly what and give an advantage to our opponent.”

He was also asked, in relation to Dimitri Payet going on strike at West Ham United, whether he had experienced any issues about players refusing to play for him. “It’s very difficult to talk and above all for me, it’s very difficult for me to talk about another player,” Conte replied. “For my club, for my players, we solve our problem if there are problems. This is important.”

Conte has just been named as the Premier League’s manager of the month for the third month in succession – a record – on the back of his team’s 13-match winning streak but after their defeat at Tottenham Hotspur on the Wednesday before last, he has been consumed with bouncing back. He could have done without this latest headache involving Costa.

Reading what some Chelsea fans have to say about it, you've got to laugh. Complaining about players leaving for the money, how the phuck do they think their p1ss ant club ever became any good? Did they go from the likes of Erland Jonhson and Mark Stein just because top class players had mad love for Chelsea? Their fans are such phucking qunts.

Costa is Brazilian (I know he plays for Spain). Why would South American players ever bother coming to European football if not for the massive money on offer? Now it turns out they can earn more elsewhere, we'll see more and more players going east.

They must really love Leicester.

And the Chinese have certainly worked out which club of mercenaries to call on when money-hungry talent is needed. Hazard must be pondering his own offer by now.

Terry must be despondent he won't be getting one.

I don't think zero is the right number. Loans can be a valuable part of a player's development. The things that I think are wrong are loan deals that last more than 1 season and also purchases where the player is immediately loaned out to a completely different club than the one he was purchased from.

I know but in fact if you had no choice then young players would have to go off on contracts elsewhere and probably down the leagues to get development time and perhaps be bought back more expensively, helping to spread some of that excessive money lower than the top division and a bit.

I know but in fact if you had no choice then young players would have to go off on contracts elsewhere and probably down the leagues to get development time and perhaps be bought back more expensively, helping to spread some of that excessive money lower than the top division and a bit.

I'd only allow limited loans for players developed by the club's academy, not for those bought in.

I wonder why the unbiased experts in the media aren't bombarding us with articles questioning whether Vardy was a one season wonder like they have for the last two season about a young man in our side? Can't wait till Kane joins United/Chelsea/City/Liverpool he might be a world class player then instead of the journeyman he is now.

I wonder why the unbiased experts in the media aren't bombarding us with articles questioning whether Vardy was a one season wonder like they have for the last two season about a young man in our side? Can't wait till Kane joins United/Chelsea/City/Liverpool he might be a world class player then instead of the journeyman he is now.

I think it's quite obvious to most people that Vardy, like the entire Leicester team, was a one season wonder.

Reading what some Chelsea fans have to say about it, you've got to laugh. Complaining about players leaving for the money, how the phuck do they think their p1ss ant club ever became any good? Did they go from the likes of Erland Jonhson and Mark Stein just because top class players had mad love for Chelsea? Their fans are such phucking qunts.

Costa is Brazilian (I know he plays for Spain). Why would South American players ever bother coming to European football if not for the massive money on offer? Now it turns out they can earn more elsewhere, we'll see more and more players going east.
Man U were good back then, why would they care about what Chelsea were doing?

All club rival banter aside I take no pleasure now in whats happening at Chelsea or West Ham because the horse is about to bolt. I know the argument will be that Chelsea etc had it good for ages but we all did to an extent.

You are talking top level sport and top level football and players are acting like they are, its should be alarm bells really, this isn't the dog and duck league.

All club rival banter aside I take no pleasure now in whats happening at Chelsea or West Ham because the horse is about to bolt. I know the argument will be that Chelsea etc had it good for ages but we all did to an extent.

You are talking top level sport and top level football and players are acting like they are, its should be alarm bells really, this isn't the dog and duck league.

You make a good point about the attitude of players downing tools etc. I heard on a program that they can not drop Payet from the squad because if they do he will run crying to the PFA and that arsehole Taylor, who will jump to his defence even though he has refused to play.

Never been any different. Players always want to move to bigger clubs. Big clubs have always bullied smaller clubs and unsettled their best players, we've done it ourselves and had it done to us by Chelsea. It's just that now the big fish like Chelsea have been eclipsed by Chinese clubs.

Back