• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The quntiest team of all time - manager

Which of these managers is the biggest qunt?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm struggling to see the quntiness in these nominees
Probably because you haven't been following them close enough.
SGE has always been a clam.
Rudi Völler was no different as a manager than he was a player. A true clam.
Ruud Gullit.... Having been both a player and manager for Chetski is an automatic qualification in itself.
Otto Rehhagel for managing one of the clamiest teams in history, Greece, winning the EC and claiming they had no luck and played attractive football. He was a clam at Werder Bremen too.

Probably because you haven't been following them close enough.
SGE has always been a clam.
Rudi Völler was no different as a manager than he was a player. A true clam.
Ruud Gullit.... Having been both a player and manager for Chetski is an automatic qualification in itself.
Otto Rehhagel for managing one of the clamiest teams in history, Greece, winning the EC and claiming they had no luck and played attractive football. He was a clam at Werder Bremen too.

Talk me through SGE's quntiness. I don't know much other than greed and a weakness for women.

Last edited:
vicentedelbosque.jpg

Eh?? What about Vicente Del Bosque makes him a qunt?o_O

Mourinho will get my vote.

But Fergie deserves a mention. His vendetta against the BBC for mentioning his nepotic ways and putting family interests ahead of those young players in his care, his vengeful pulling of loaned players, again for family reasons, his self-entitled attitude to be ownership of a million pound horse and his subsequent brown-nosing the new owners, plus all the football stuff, manipulation of referees, cynical play, e.g. use of the Paul Scholes (sure, he was so talentless he couldn't tackle) or the tag-team-butchering of Lennon.

There might be one or two mentioned who received kickbacks.
Ooooh, I forgot about that other one we got rid of. Not sure I can vote for him though as he made a lot of goons very angry by managing us.

Ooooh, I forgot about that other one we got rid of. Not sure I can vote for him though as he made a lot of goons very angry by managing us.

There are also several managers on the list who have had very close relationships with a particular agent which always smells funny.

Mourinho will get my vote.

But Fergie deserves a mention. His vendetta against the BBC for mentioning his nepotic ways and putting family interests ahead of those young players in his care, his vengeful pulling of loaned players, again for family reasons, his self-entitled attitude to be ownership of a million pound horse and his subsequent brown-nosing the new owners, plus all the football stuff, manipulation of referees, cynical play, e.g. use of the Paul Scholes (sure, he was so talentless he couldn't tackle) or the tag-team-butchering of Lennon.

Now take me through the negatives.

;)

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

Are we missing anyone?

Definites:

Mourinho
Ferguson
Pardew
Rodgers
Atkinson
Graham
Hughes