• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR v Southampton***

Wanyama is a) too slow with his passing (to the point of Dembele complaining) and b) not that good with his positioning in terms of receiving the ball.
And always comes to receive it from Lloris turned fully back to goal instead of on the half turn

Wimmer must be out of favour (am I missing a story), we are a level or two down with Dier having to keep dropping into CB at present.

Think we're doing quite well to dominate against a good side. As every our final ball and finishing needs polishing.

Teams always seem up for it against us. Why?
Because we're a big club - something Mos Eisley FC would desperately love to be.

Something they obviously could never be as they're a yo-yo club from a provincial little backwater fuelled on nothing but envy and hatred.

The amount of times we have given the ball away is so disgraceful that I struggle to find the words to sum my feelings up on it.

I'd genuinely fine the lot of them.

It's so scandalous from these fudging baboons on crazy GHod damn money

Back