• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR v Southampton***

Man, I've said it before and I'll say it again - we lose an awful amount of brains and organization across that back four when Toby isn't around. And we need a better solution at present than Dier - he might eventually become a good CB, but it's clear that, right now, Walker and Verts (in particular) don't have anywhere near the trust in him that they do in Toby.

What happened to him anyway? I thought he was fit for this, as per Poch's pre-mstch conference?

So many misplaced passes from us tonight. Southampton seem hungrier, with more energy, and snapping at us any time that we get the ball.

Amazes me that we have more points last season when we seem to be some much worse than last year

It's only because we have had so many injuries this season.

We've actually overachieved with all the absentees but it will catch up with us.

You just cannot expect to miss so many big players so often and expect to compete.

Back