• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The quntiest team of all time - left midfield/wing

Which left midfielder is the biggest qunt?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

milo

Jack L. Jones
Right. Enough of all this positivity. Let's pick the quntiest team of all time.

We'll have a different thread for each position over the coming weeks. The thread will be open for a while for nominations and the most frequently mentioned players will be going into a poll on the same thread.

The team will line up 4-4-2. Old style.

Anyone who comes into the thread, doesn't read what we're doing and posts their full best team of all time, gets laughed at.

The line up so far

The-Quntiest-Team-of-All-Time-formation-tactics.png

Next position up - left midfield/wing.

Who is the biggest qunt ever to play at on the left? A poll will be added when we have a bit of a chat and enough players.

I'd like to make the case for Ronaldo again. The other's might be bunch of rooster houses but only Ronaldo has self-funded a biographical film.

Nasri. Despicable qunt. Hazard is a massive qunt too! David Platt, did he play on the left? I'd like him included anyway. I couldn't stand him! He was a roostery bastard!

Eden Hazard
Di Canio (I'm sure he played on the wing as well as a forward, although I suspect he was more Right Wing....)

Also I suspect playing a 442 formation, will Maradona receive a nomination as a CF, I always saw him as an AM opposed to a forward. Although I might be alone in thinking he's a qunt (albeit a hugely talented footballer)

Mathew Ethetington

I was big fan until he started busing Spurs fans mid game when getting spanned at home vs Blackburn whilst playing shockingly bad

Horrible horrible twunt of a man

I'll add support for Ronaldo here as the forward positions have lots of quality cvnts begging for it. Pires and Ribery are also good calls. I don't see the hate for Joe Cole or Ryan Giggs (unless you are his brother). Paul Scholes might deserve a mention for his on field antics, as he somehow avoided mention in central midfield with all the talent on display.

Last edited:
Definites:

Ronaldo
Hazard
Pires
Ribery
Johnson
Nasri

Possibles:

Zidane
Giggs
Cole
Platt
Diouf
Ethetington
Young
Firminho

Are we missing anyone? Do we have any seconders for any of the possibles?

Back