• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The quntiest team of all time - central midfield

Which two central midfielders are the biggest qunts

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Charlie Adam tried to injure Spurs players like Modric and Bale and succeeded. So did Fabrice Muamba, putting Bale out for months. Pair of w*nkers.

This is easy, one man, who we can put in both cm slots as he is a big enough clam to think he could handle it, although, ironically, on the pitch he spent his time exclusively not being where he should have been.

He'll also be our captain, whether anointed or not he'll just take it, there are no limits to the delusions of grandeur this man has, be it in the dressing room or on the dance floor. Publicly milking the adulation of the odious fans of his employers for his perceived loyalty after crying on an underworld shoulder. Similarly, despite his legend status the defining moments of his career were ill thought back passes and missed footing.

Regardless of football, this man is one of the biggest clams ever to walk the earth, a monumental scumbag, a shoe in for our eleven, ladies and gentlemen, steven fudging gerrard.
Are you his agent?

he's a fudging saint compared to stevie me but i'll second Souness @milo

a filthy player even in a filthy time, more than that though its his sycophantic behaviour when commenting on that fudging club that gets him in this company

he's a fudging saint compared to stevie me but i'll second Souness @milo

a filthy player even in a filthy time, more than that though its his sycophantic behaviour when commenting on that fudging club that gets him in this company

And he hates us

We've got more seconded qunts than the poll will take. We're going to need to narrow it down but before we do, are there any players that should be added to the shortlist?

With seconders:

Fabregas, Savage, Souness, Adam, Gerrard, Vincent Jones, Viera, Flamini, Barton, Wheelchair, Gattuso, Wise

Without seconders:

Jody Morris, Petit, Lampard, Bremner, Noble, Nolan, Clattermole, Alan Smith, Ballack, Arteta, Ivan Campo, Robson, Ince, Batty

Good GHod. When you put them together like that, it really is an impressive collection of qunts.

Back