• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The quntiest team of all time - left back

Which left back is the biggest qunt?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

milo

Jack L. Jones
Right. Enough of all this positivity. Let's pick the quntiest team of all time.

We'll have a different thread for each position over the coming weeks. The thread will be open for a while for nominations and the most frequently mentioned players will be going into a poll on the same thread.

The team will line up 4-4-2. Old style.

Anyone who comes into the thread, doesn't read what we're doing and posts their full best team of all time, gets laughed at.

Next position up - left back.

Who is the biggest qunt ever to play at left back? A poll will be added when we havea bit of a chat and enough players.

Clearly Thatcher for me, his assault on Mendes was horrific. He fully intended to badly hurt him.

Cole was always a bit of a prick but he did reverse things a bit after moving to chelsea by tinkling off the gooners and he was a very good player, I also felt he got an amount of unfair stick over the contract/swerve, the headline was the amount when it should have been the difference between him and others at the club. I'd put him in the same envelope at Walcott, annoying but ultimately harmless.

Clearly Thatcher for me, his assault on Mendes was horrific. He fully intended to badly hurt him.

Cole was always a bit of a prick but he did reverse things a bit after moving to chelsea by tinkling off the gooners and he was a very good player, I also felt he got an amount of unfair stick over the contract/swerve, the headline was the amount when it should have been the difference between him and others at the club. I'd put him in the same envelope at Walcott, annoying but ultimately harmless.
Thatcher for me too.

I have some sympathy for Cole. It must be really tough being gay and black with football attitudes the way they are. To then find out that the beard they've fixed you up with is a violent racist - that must be very difficult to deal with.

Last edited:
Can't forget how Cole behaved at whl when playing for chelski...refusing to go to the referee when he was being booked....but one of the biggest clams ever to set foot on a professional football pitch HAS to be Ben Thatcher...despicable vile human being. I hated him when he played for us, not because of his ability, or lack thereof, but his complete disregard for the rules, the other players and quite frankly, the position of the bloody football...what a total bellend of a human

So Cole and Thatcher are definitely in. Do we have any seconders for the following or are we missing anyone?

Marcelo
Dlcks
Evra
Marcelo
Brehme
Winterburn
Pat van den Hawe

Thatcher was horrible and certainly more of a thug than Cole. But Cole is the bigger qunt. He's just a qunt.

So Cole, Thatcher and dingdongs are on the shortlist. Should anyone from the list below join them or have we missed anyone? I'll add the poll tonight, you've got until then.

Marcelo
Evra
Marcelo
Brehme
Winterburn
Pat van den Hawe

Back