• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham Hotspur - Leicester City

I have no problem teams playing counter attacking football and soaking up pressure, what I hate about them is their niggling fouls which is clearly their aim/tactics rather than accidental given how often they do it

All respect but that's a tactic we employ too

They do have two CFs and Mahrez in their team, however their plan week in week out is to just sit back and foul

Is that 2 pens Janssen has smacked straight down the middle? Hope he changes up the next one.

Hope that gives him the boost he needs to maybe grab one in open play next half.

Well, generally comfortable half. Fashioned one clear-cut chance with Walker's cut-back for Alli, but otherwise a bit blunt - generally dominant on the ball, though, which kept things smooth. Wanyama was very impressive when taking the ball forward - indeed. I think Dembele was actually a bit overshadowed by Wanyama's forward runs with the ball.

Leicester will try their hardest to score their trademark jammy, barely believable goal in the second half. We'll come under a lot of pressure. I hope our mentality holds, and we both survive that...and hand out a thrashing of our own to these c*nts.

brick in a half we are dominating, Eriksen has been anonymous. Rose has really emerged as a player, best so far. Lamela and Sissoko cop criticism because, for the most part they have been crap.

Not really. I don't think we play on the counter at all, and I don't think we go out to kick lumps out of the opposition (CHeatski away last year aside!)

But that's not what I'm on about ...: you talked about niggly fouls, and we are the masters of that to stop a counter

brick in a half we are dominating, Eriksen has been anonymous. Rose has really emerged as a player, best so far. Lamela and Sissoko cop criticism because, for the most part they have been crap.

Eriksen, Son and Dembele have all been quiet. Wanyama has pushed forwards more than I've seen him before. Need Rose to keep calm

Rose out of the NLD because of htat yellow by the way. One today for JV and he's out too. Hope Alderweireld is back!!

Back