• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT Tottenham vs Liverpool

Onomah looks really relaxed, like Berbatov, Wanchope, King... just rolls it, takes a touch, all the time in the world... meanwhile players are chasing back into position and passing lanes are shut off and he gets outnumbered.

I do like Winks though

A lot of our players are starting to annoy me now. N'Koudou needs to show some balls, he's up against a novice full-back on a yellow card ffs!

Onomah looks really relaxed, like Berbatov, Wanchope, King... just rolls it, takes a touch, all the time in the world... meanwhile players are chasing back into position and passing lanes are shut off and he gets outnumbered.

I do like Winks though

Onomah always looks so disconnected from the game to me. Like someone forgot to switch him on.

Their youngsters ripping our youngsters apart so far, could have been 2 or 3 nil by now and we dont look like scoring in a million years

Dont know whether its a good sign or not, but they should be 4-0 up now, but they arent...so we are still in it I suppose

If Sturridge could finish, we would be three down at least. They are so much more potent up front than we are.

Back