• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Mighty Spurs vs. Emirates Marketing Project

I think Wanyama needs to be subbed, he is having a good game but he has put a couple of silly challenges in and he is known for getting silly red cards.

I think Wanyama needs to be subbed, he is having a good game but he has put a couple of silly challenges in and he is known for getting silly red cards.

I think he has an outstanding game so far and yes he is on a booking and we have Dier there but you have to trust the players

Great first half. Sisokko needs to stop running in to Emirates Marketing Project players. We need to stop being offside. Wanyama needs to be careful. Other than that, job well done.

What a fudging half!!

Only concern will probably be Wanyama with just one warning left before a red. We could do with isolating Otamendi with Son and getting him sent off just to give us the numbers.

Perfect half. Was worried we wouldn't capitalise on our strength. Now we need to come out and play the same game again next half.

That's as close to a perfect half as it's going to get. If we'd play every half like this, we'd win the league and the champions league no problem. Fantastic work. Keep it up, lads!

Great half.
Worries:
We expended a lot of energy in that half. especially in CM area.
Both Lamela and VW possible red card candidates
Being able to handle the inevitable last 15 mins onslaught.

Back