• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR FC vs stoke

If nayenezgani was a Stoke player, who would he be?

• Total voters
Vorm
Walker Alderweireld Vertonghen Rose
Dier Wanyama
Sissoko Alli Eriksen
Kane

Lamela only because he might not have any time to train

A poll in the OMT? About Charlie Adam? Surelly must be one of the first steps towards complete and utter anarchy!

1-0 us

I know Sissoko hasn't played deep much in his career, but for this game I'd want him carrying the ball from that deeper position and feeding our attacking players. When Dembele comes back, then maybe he moves forward.

---------------lloris
walker----toby----vert-----rose
----------dier-----sissoko
---lamela-----alli------eriksen
--------------kane

we will look disjointed, the game will look like it will end in a draw, but unlikely hero dier fires us into the lead in the 94th minute

---------------lloris
walker----toby----vert-----davies
----------dier-----wanyama
---sissoko-----alli------eriksen
--------------Janssen

Lamela in for Alli if available.

Last edited:
I'm going for a starting line up of ...
Vorm
Walker Tobes Jan Davies
Dier Wanya
Sisokko Dele Eriksen
Kane​

Double substitution for the last twenty minutes - Lamela and Janssen coming on for Dele and Kane.

Edit just read Rose is out so Davies is in.....Actually in a minority here but I prefer the Welsh lad.

Last edited:
Could see Sissoko starting in the Dembele role, especially considering Wanyama traveled back to Africa this week. Then, maybe he'll give him a couple of weeks of practice with the squad before. Assuming Hugo is in and Rose is out, I'd start

---------------Lloris-----------
Walker---TBA---Vert---Davies
------Sissoko----Dier-------
Eriksen------Alli-----Lamela
-------------Kane-------------

Think we'll win by the odd goal, maybe 1-2. Kane to score.

Back